Reviews for Majora's True Wrath
deityclaw chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
thir is NOTHING HERE! is this a sick joke?
Vector Prime chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This story is kinda cool. I like it. you need to update soon.
Displaced Time Traveler chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
col... write more!nya!
Niverath Avatar of the Unreal chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
Hah... me and my deserter's luck... My ignored intuition told me it would be Sheik or Impa right after I sent the review. But - AHAAHAHA! Cucoos! My goddesses you and they ARE ingenious!
Niverath Avatar of the Unreal chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
That was in actuality, the wittiest transition from reality to game I've ever seen. Exellent work, I salute thee! *hyliansalute*

And I knew from the moment I read 'marble floor' that it was the Temple of Time. (No your not predictable, I just know WAY more than too much about Hyrule.) I shall guess that Rauru speaks last in the chapter 1 cliffhanger. My luck will likely betray me - but do write on!
VaneBledsoe chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Heh heh heh...this is great! I like the real-life and computer game perspective. Keep it up!
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 2 . 2/23/2004
It's interesting that Link isn't as stupid as usual in this fic. lol ) Second chapter, better than the first! Which keep on getting better and better! ) MORE CHAPTERS/FICS PLEASE! ) ~ MFB
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I FINALLY got around to reading one of your other fics! ) Man, this is great! I love your style of writing! ) He he, that should've really happened in the game...I'd love to see Tatl get knocked upside the head. lol ) Anyway, it looks as if you may not continue this, but I do encourage you to if you change your mind. ) Whatever seems best to you! ) ~ MFB
canihavea-soda chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
LOL! I have *got* to try that on OOT - fairies, cuccoos...I never thought of that. [Evil laugh].
Damn you - it seems that all your writing is pretty damned good, from what I've seen so far. And [envious] you're younger than me. GRR! So unfair - but, anyway... I find myself liking Dannie a lot - she seems cool (in fact, all of the characters seem really cool). And, well, even though some authors would frown on the fact that you're using your friends in this fic, I think it's paid off, because you know the characters well (obviously!) which means you can write them well, and they will stay in character. So, I think it's a great idea!
Will be back to see more [hint - write!] Lol
canihavea-soda chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
(Damnit, have been reduced to almost speechlessness!)
Wow. Quite simply, wow. (Oh, and lol, I agree, I think I'd hide behind a pillow as well if that started to happen on my game O.o)
Greki chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
hey thats good continue it... i really like it
Malix Sanders chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Usuall I hate 'Kid plays game, kid get sucked into game, save the world in time for upper " kinda stuff but this was god