Reviews for Knockin' on Raven's door
TIGERGRRrr chapter 17 . 4/3/2004
That story was great i really cant wait untill you make the sequal, like you said when one candel goes out another one will light up, great epilogue, dude pure talent.
TsukasaSIGN chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
CLIFFIES gr... I loved this chappie and this fanfic! BRING DEATH TO TERRA THE 'TERRABLE'! *ahem* This Intermission thing REALLY reminded me of Kingdom Hearts, a whole lot, kupo!
Can't wait to read more! o
Mystically-Charmed chapter 17 . 3/26/2004
Great work, A.N.D! I completely fell in love with this ending. You just have to make a sequel! You can't leave it hanging, cuz' I'm gonna go crazy! M..glazed donuts..huh? What was I talkin' about...oh yeah..so make a sequel. Make BB remember. I like the BB dreaming part. Very WAFFY. I love WAFF...
I'm in love with yur fic...
~Charmed-Anime
Eriya chapter 17 . 3/26/2004
IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit...but... there will be dire Consequences if there is no Sequel .
*gets on hand and knees* PEASEPLEASEPLEASE write a Sequel... im beging you...im finished now...no wait PLEASE...ok..NOW im finished..
ScarletAngel68 chapter 17 . 3/24/2004
I love the door thing. Ah! I also love sequels *hint*... I'm keeping on the lookout- don't take too long...lives are at stake! Okay, not lives, but maybe my head will explode from the waiting.
Ana chapter 17 . 3/23/2004
HO please write more please;_;
operationeggs chapter 17 . 3/23/2004
OK! Thanls! I liked it and I hope you write the sequel.I'm also glad that I'm not the only Christian. Wahoo! And I like Simpsons too. Proof that Christians aren't all lame.
flora chapter 17 . 3/23/2004
:( I hate you now!
flora chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
you are so becoming my doctor now!
flora chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
I love Vash!
flora chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
love it!
Ozzy Anmudis chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Awesome story. WHY CAN'T I WRITE THAT GOOD! Point is the story was great. I'll look foreward to your next story
The Scentless Apprentice chapter 17 . 3/21/2004
That's more like it! _
Balmung chapter 17 . 3/20/2004
*in mobster tone* It would be in your best intrest to hurry up with that sequel. Anyway, that fic was awesome! I've been following it since ch. 1! PLease hurry with the sequel! PLEASE!
Lerato chapter 17 . 3/20/2004