Reviews for Knockin' on Raven's door
Abby Normal chapter 17 . 4/9/2004
hey? that isnt the end, right? if it is i will be so unbeleavably sad that i'll, um. hold on, gimme a moment. hm... well, i dont know what ill do but you have to write more! a sequal or something like that. im all for the happy bb and rae back together appraoch, of course, i really like reading mary sue's so i dont really count. kk, well either update or write a sequal. if your gonna write a sequal please tell me what it is going to be called. ill check back on the story for updates unless im told otherwise. bye the who, great story!
uhouse chapter 16 . 4/8/2004
Sorry if i kinda stopped reveiwin for the other chaps but I forgot about that trying to figure out why she had to erase his mind. I'm still confused, yo. I would really like to see a sequel though.
uhouse chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
No cliffhanger. MUST...READ...MORE!
Anyways in chapter6 BB was bitten bye a monkey and got the disease to change into animals, other than that you got everything else right.
uhouse chapter 5 . 4/6/2004
i'm definetly going to read the next chapter. complete embarressment, man.
uhouse chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
not bad i bett the plan is really good
uhouse chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
great chapter
uhouse chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
great chapter _
uhouse chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
this was a nice chapter. gotta go read more.
noname290 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
this story rocks.
aerinsol chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
the whole thing rocks... I don't know whether to cry or stare in awe... I think I'll stick to crying cause it was so beautifully written and cause it is already finished. Can you please make a sequel? Pretty please? : : :( :) :0
TIGERGRRrr chapter 17 . 4/3/2004
That story was great i really cant wait untill you make the sequal, like you said when one candel goes out another one will light up, great epilogue, dude pure talent.
TsukasaSIGN chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
CLIFFIES gr... I loved this chappie and this fanfic! BRING DEATH TO TERRA THE 'TERRABLE'! *ahem* This Intermission thing REALLY reminded me of Kingdom Hearts, a whole lot, kupo!
Can't wait to read more! o
Mystically-Charmed chapter 17 . 3/26/2004
Great work, A.N.D! I completely fell in love with this ending. You just have to make a sequel! You can't leave it hanging, cuz' I'm gonna go crazy! M..glazed donuts..huh? What was I talkin' about...oh yeah..so make a sequel. Make BB remember. I like the BB dreaming part. Very WAFFY. I love WAFF...
I'm in love with yur fic...
~Charmed-Anime
Eriya chapter 17 . 3/26/2004
IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit...but... there will be dire Consequences if there is no Sequel .
*gets on hand and knees* PEASEPLEASEPLEASE write a Sequel... im beging you...im finished now...no wait PLEASE...ok..NOW im finished..
ScarletAngel68 chapter 17 . 3/24/2004
I love the door thing. Ah! I also love sequels *hint*... I'm keeping on the lookout- don't take too long...lives are at stake! Okay, not lives, but maybe my head will explode from the waiting.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »