Reviews for Knockin' on Raven's door
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Though I would love to continue reading this, I can't. There are too many grammatical errors. Please do not take this as a flame, because I know that it is hard to catch mistakes in your own writing. I would consider a Beta-reader. I could help out, if you are unable to find one. please take what I am saying as erm, helping critiqueing. _
Love
the one and only
OOshatiElf
new york kid chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
come on finshin we need a nother chapter im dying for 1 please hurry
Dirk Bolero chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
...Blah ha ha ha ha! Blah blah, blah! Blah blah 5/10, blah blah blah BLAH! BLAH HA HA HA! BLAH HAA *cough blah cough* BLAAH HA!
The Scentless Apprentice chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
OMG! OMG! OMG! That was the funniest clifhanger ever! BB's in dep trouble! And talk about some horny dreams! Yeesh! lol Keep writing!
Amaya chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
Good now go, gets out whip...hurry before I have to use this on you, go, Bye-bye:p
kenshin's1 fan chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
this stroy i getin good hurry up with the next chapter please
RuKa and InFiNiTy chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Ruka: o.O my goodness...never seen such a good fic befire with...DA' FREAKYNESS! *hands you a silver badge and some cookies* PLZ CONTINUE, FOR SAKE OF DA' FREAKYNESS! ME LURVES DA FREAKYNESS!

Infinity: -_-; she's on half sugar high...this is a VERY nice ficcie, and OMG THERE'S ACUALLY PLOT!... not that i'm saying that in your other fics that there IS no plot, i'm just saying that this is a very nice plot story, y'now what i'm-

Ruka: Infinity?

Infinity: yes?

Ruka...shaddup.

Infinity: ;

Ruka: I COMMAND YOU TO MAKE MORE CHAPS FOR THIS MAGNIFICENT FIC! THE R/BB LIVES ON! *is reading the *dreamin* part* O.O i didn't know raven had such a kinky mind...MAKE MORE DUDE! *dies. lack of air* *comes back to life* *adds of favs* *dies again* x_
Moey25 chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
OH my god! you've GOT to keep going! i'm dying to read more! UPDATE!

NOT tommorow, not later, NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!
Janus chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
hihi

love the story, absolutely hilarious

KEEP IT UP!
Purplerave chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
write more I want to read. ME...WANT...STORY! NOW
Tsunami-dono chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
Oh my god! *lol* That was so freaky!...But somehow, I knew it was going to happen. *lol* Keep up the good work!
lavagirl chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
come on it waz good dont leave it so short
Inifinite-Bit chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
Hehehe Raven is dreaming of getting fooly cooly with Beast relationship kinda reminds me of Todd&Wanda's from X-men:evolution.
amskitty214 chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
Name: Alex

Current Tunes: me humming

Current Mood: poopy -_o

Ha ha, I've always liked this fic, but I don't know if I've reviewed before or not...Oh well. Anyway, please update soon.

Now I return to caufee tawk.

lol, ...::~*AleX*~::...