Reviews for Knockin' on Raven's door
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Oral sex is amazing and there's nothing wrong or sick about it. People are just into different things for pleasure
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
That was a great ending
Flamingdemonx chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Freaking great story. its got romance, but it actually has a plot and the other titana! NICE!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
it is a good storyline, but I think it would be better without the gay, perverted remarks and hand gestures
king of the shadows chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
you do know they hook up in the old teen titans comic
DrGreatScott chapter 17 . 9/3/2008
Hey nice story, you have my highest remarks. There was a great flow of emotional balance thaat I admired during the tale. The descriptions and actions flowed very well, with an original story line. It stacks up to make one mean, lean, tofu sandwhich.

Sincerely, Z1
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I love this story! It totaly rocks. Please make more story's for me and the rest of your adoring fans!

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13
Nacho cheese001 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Love the story, its goofy with a dash of fluff. Tastes like chicken.
Icee chapter 16 . 7/31/2006
I loved that thingie! Please make a sequel!
Icee chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
is it going to be Terra's sister. okay, i know you finished this a while ago but i couldn't 0
Icee chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
Sque! I am so happy that you recognized the mirror goes to her mind, not Nevermore. There is no place called Nevermore. That gets so irritating! Great story.
Icee chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Yay! *claps* I loved it!
kweandee chapter 16 . 12/3/2005
that was a really good story! A
Princess of Lies chapter 12 . 11/25/2005
*stabs Terra many many times. then feeds remains to the evil lava pit.* Poor lava pit. Bitchy Traitor must really taste nasty. Sorry lava pit, but I HAD to get rid of her..
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »