Reviews for Knockin' on Raven's door
I LOVE IT!
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Yay! *claps* I loved it!
kweandee chapter 16 . 12/3/2005
that was a really good story! A
Princess of Lies chapter 12 . 11/25/2005
*stabs Terra many many times. then feeds remains to the evil lava pit.* Poor lava pit. Bitchy Traitor must really taste nasty. Sorry lava pit, but I HAD to get rid of her..
Princess of Lies chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
I have two things to say- GO YOU! and- apples heh.. apples...
Princess of Lies chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
What about glazed donuts? And sugar covered(not powdered, the regular sugar)? And jelly filled? And coconut? And boston creme?... And... I got nothing. I love how everyone wants to know how Beastboy's clothing stays on. I've always wonderd that... And how come it only rips when he's the Beast, but not when he's any other big animal?...it just doesn't make sense... I listening to Just the Girl -by The Click 5... And that was random...But I think it really desribes Raven, ya know? "She runs on 100-proof aditude power..." LOL... Still random... BBRae fans-KEEP THE FAITH!... and now I am listening to Keep the Faith -by Bon Jovi... Hey- go to W. PUT FILE BLUE MAGE 14 -without the spaces. It's got Teen Titans "music videos" They're REALL GOOD! -Jill, Raven, and our SPORK minions
Missing a Member chapter 17 . 9/1/2005
i loved it but hate terra. die u son of a (cencered) (cencered) and go to (cencered) (cencered)!
crazybritoutforevange chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
this story is rockin'.
cd lover chapter 17 . 2/21/2005
oh no, of course i didnt get so sad and depressed that i wished you were here so i could shout and scream at you to make a sequal,

I GOT ANGRIER THEN RAGE ON COCAINE AND WISHED YOU WERE HERE SO I COULD BEAT YOU TO PULP AND SCEAM AT YOU TO MAKE THE SEQUAL FROM THE EMERGANCY ROOM, WERE YOU WILL BE HEADED IF IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE SEQUAL!AND I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING THE BO-STAFF!

i will find you, i will dwell on your darkest fears and bring your deepest nightmares into reality, i will destroy all sanity left in your puny mind if i am not satisfied with the sequal.

p.s. oh, but i realy did like this fiction, it was well written and i look forward to the sequal on the condition that raven and beastboy get their happy ending.
Angel of Nevermore chapter 12 . 2/20/2005
Raven better kick blondie's ass from here to Denmark or I'm sueing.(just kidding, but do it anyway)
bob chapter 16 . 2/8/2005
WAH!it's so sad!

*sniffle* Wah!
no name chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
Wow your good
the-green-rose chapter 17 . 1/30/2005
Please write a sequel!
the-green-rose chapter 16 . 1/30/2005
NO! She actually did it. I still hope that after Terra dies then Raven and BB get together. And he'll remember... Please write a sequel!
the-green-rose chapter 15 . 1/30/2005
I don't want Raven to zap BB's memory! no!
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »