Reviews for Watch
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
sad!
ellamalfoy8 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Aww. I love tiny angst fics like this one. Good job! Actually believable.
dramionerox chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
aw

is this just a one-shot or a multi-chap! cuz i hope that there would be another chapter :]

much love, Rox
Dragon's Mudblood chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Aww...awesome work!
Mjade-1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I guess somebody knows the story of my I continued scrolling down, I felt a bit irked because Hermione's thoughts were just like mine. I could really sympathize with her. I just wished you prolonged it and gave Hermione and Draco a happy-ending. Beautiful story!
LoveHasNoShortcuts chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Its great so far you should keep at it...oh how i love Dm/Hg stories
noirgataki chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
That is an amazing beginning! I hope to read more when you have time to write and post a new chapter. I love your descriptions. It shows the reader Hermione's torment as she contemplates *sp?* her feelings for Draco. Keep it up!

Jamie
Erythros chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I like this story! You're really very good in description... you describe the way Hermione feels really well...

You should continue this, because it's got potential, and plus, this has been one of the best fanfics that I've read these past few days... I mean, I rarely see these kinds of fics very often. )
Superpig chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Wow... That was just amazing...

I would say your story is one of the BEST story I've ever read. I hope you continue your story.

I'll promise I'll review every chapter in your story.

-Superpig
Moonglitter chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
You know, if Draco were real, I'd fantasize about him to..;P

Anyway, I liked it. It's great that you made Draco "scoff" at her. Although, I think Hermione is a little too complacent. If it was me, I'd run after him..but you don't care about that, so..

Great fic, by the way. Are you planning on continuing ti, or was it a one shot? It could really go either way.
brad aka b-rad chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
very good i must say and im waiting for more chapters :) ttyl