Reviews for Before History
NarcolepticxNerd chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Alsome continue please.
DocLathropBrown chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
Excellent! I realy liked it! I just have one thing to say: judging by Marty's surprise upon seeing the DeLorean at Twin Pines, I don't think he'd ever seen it or known about it before. You might want to change that. But there's nothing to prove against your story, so you probably should pay me no mind.
Otherwise, I was extremely pleased. I could feel the friendship just flow. Very nicely done. :)
Stoko chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
Heh, nice one _
Blind Spot chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
Great finish. Geez, I just knew those AHole Libyans must've tapped his phone.
Interestingly enough, I write in Grass Valley as being 9 miles west of HV. (I even used to live not too far from there in the early/mid 90s).
Cool. I also envisioned Marty cleaning up the mess at Doc's after school (thus explaining why it was almost dark when he got home).
Anakin McFly chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
“You guys are so weird when it comes to your instruments.”

ME TOO! D *goes off to hug her oboe. and flute. and recorder. and pia. . .argh, too big.*
Lisa Moulton chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
I like!

But, of course, you knew I'd say that. xp
Stoko chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Heh, good work, I never could come up with a reason for Doc being gone a whole week.
Blind Spot chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Great beginning. I also happen love Nerdy George Timeline fics for whatever reason.

I guess it depends on the format, but I still hear 'Lean on Me' on oldies & soft rock stations even today. But I guess Top 40 would be different.

I was wondering about that telepathic link mentioned in 'Dark Half' BTW. Thanx for clearing that up.