Reviews for Things That Go Bump In The Night
AfricanChieftess chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
I enjoyed your story very much! Great job!
Winchester-Directioner chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
you should really do a sequal to this. it was really cool and i'm hoping that all the main characters will be in it again. that naley relashonship was awesome.
othgirl2010 chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
hey update soon.
twilightnaley19 chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
AWESOME STORY ANDCHAPTER. THAT DUDE IS REALLY CREEPY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
ash-rox chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
wowo that was so cool i loved the brotherly love sigh how i love brotherly love lol :D

cya

x ash x
tutorgirl0825 chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
i love this story! especially when haley put herself in danger...
brathanxo4eva chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
that was a great story! great job! :)
aniki19 chapter 8 . 10/17/2005
oh my god!*bouts of speechlessness*

let's see...how shall i start? well...*takes a deep breath* u've got a vengeful killer,secret pasts,angst,nathan hurt,tim dead,deb injured,some squabbles along e way, n a possible sequel in e midst!

as sad or twisted as this may seem; i love this story!

it's been an exhilarating ride!ur good!
lucasscottlover1 chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
it was good i really enjoyed it you should write a sequel wher he gets outa jail
Chameleonb chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
Wow! That's all I have to say...WOW! This story was amazing! So original! I think a sequel would be cool! I would read it, for sure!

Thanks for the awesome story, and I'll be sure to check out the rest of your stuff!

~OTHluvr~

~Cam~
Chameleonb chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Wow! This is amazing! I love it because it's different than most stories and it's SUPER SO well writin'!

Thanks for the story!

~Chameleonb~
Swimfan13413 chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
o0h my god...now that was one creepy as mo'fo. that was a really good way to potray harry...omg i almost cried when nathan put the gun in his mouth...i loved the bond between the scott brothers in this fic...not many ppl can pull that off. you did a wonderful job!
neuroticperoxideblonde chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
That was an awesome story! And I agree. you should definitely write a sequel. Maybe it could be about lucas finding out about nathan and the broken ribs thing.
akissonarainyday chapter 8 . 2/21/2005
WOW. love LOVE LOVED that story aha pretty please write a sequel? :D
Melissa chapter 8 . 7/4/2004
Ok so that was a great story, but you better make a follow up because that ending was a little crappy. Sorry but I just thought that it could have been more dramatic and more loveable between nathan and haley. I do realize that this wasn't a romantic story but through my observation of re-reading the ending a few times it's not a strong as your other chapters. Take care.