Reviews for What it is to Burn
Type Unique Pen Name Here chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I promised feedback after I finally watched Taken, and I have finally watched (most) of Taken at last! I almost feel intimidated reviewing your work, because you know these characters so intimately, and I have just met them, but I will try my best.

Beautifully written, my dear friend. This was perhaps my favorite scene between these two (morbid, huh?) and I could feel Mary suffocating as I read this, which seems perfect to follow up her viewing of the video. Now I must go read the rest of your Fibs!fic!
Linda Eastman chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Nice...very nice!

[quote]She was a Crawford, bred and raised[/quote]

She really was a true Crawford...sometimes I doubt her feelings for Chet because she knew him since she was very lil'. Can someone who never knew real love make the difference between a really good friendship and love? Yes...my answer to that question is yes, she could. Owen loved Anne, Mary loved Chet but both of them loved the project more.

Nicely written!
Katlin chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Aw, man. Damn. That was seriously sad. And beautiful. Yeah, you continue to amaze me.
Lauren chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Their relationship is just so achingly sad, atleast when you know the ending of it. When Mary was introduced to the series (in adult form) she was really the main thing I cared about. Can you say INTERESTING. And her's and Chet's relationship; WOW. I wrecked the web for fanfiction about them so THANK YOU!
Lynn chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Another great story from you, and I loath to admit that I actually had tears in my eyes by the end. I'd love for you to write more fanfiction about her.
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Very nice. I like the manic pacing in the first part, set up by the choppy fragments. Captures Mary's esscence at that moment perfectly! Beautiful.

This was a one shot, but I hope you have another one in ya! Keep it up!
Merccy chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Something about those last two lines made me want to break down sobbing. This is a beautiful fic, and you have captured Mary (as well as Chet, judging by your descriptions of him) perfectly. I can't wait to read more of your work.