Reviews for a more gradual approach
V chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Amazingly in character, more so than any Daria fic I've seen so far. Great read.
ELJ chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I just want you to know that someone still read your fancfic. Very good work. I hope that you'll write more in the future.

Thanks
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
love it!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great story. I only wish you had written more. I'm sad to see the story end.
Lunaria Hyperion chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I really liked this, it seems a lot more in character than most Daria romances.
CloudsLover chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
great job i love the story so i hope you continue with your work

cloudslover
hm chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
WOW! Such a cool fic! Your a really good writer.
LadyKittyKizna chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Hey, that was awesome! It was sweet, funny, and the characters were depicted wonderfully. Two thumbs up my friend! :)
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I hope you update this soon, cause this story is SUPER SUPER AWESOME! Great job!
Hollarious chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
*Is speechless for... oh, 2 weeks or so* Okay, now that I've let it sink in that I did indeed read new Daria fan fiction that was that good, I feel that I can review it. Holy crap, I had no idea there were any Daria/Trent shippers left who could write so well. This fic simply makes me want to shoop. Good Lord, it's just awesome. When I started reading it, I was in the middle of an online conversation with the guy I'm in love with (but don't have a chance with, due to his sexual orientation), and this fic actually made me forget that I was talking to him. I'd say that makes for a pretty damn amazing fic. I realize that the songs were supposed to be terrible, but they put a smile on my face. I would listen to that crap! Sweet mother of God, I want one of those backrubs... and perhaps some Twizzlers. Alright, now I must find my gay boy so that he can read this amazing stuff of yours.
-Holly :-D
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Whoa,hey, this fic is fantastic!
Your dialogues fit the original characters so well, I could totally see this happening. You did a wonderful job with the characterizations, and your plot is excellent. Kudos to you, kabear.
~Trancos
Stacey-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
EEk! That was beyond good! I'm so glad I read this! The details, dialouge, characters-everything was perfect! If there's more, I can't wait for it to come out! That was just totally wonderful! Go you!
Happy Toodles,
Stacey-chan
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Nicely written. I enjoyed every minute of this one, and I certainly hope you continue!
Cathefrine chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Wow.. very good! _ At first I was kind of stunned at how well the dialogue fits the characters so well. But anyhoo, mucho kudos for your work!

- Kita-san