Reviews for Descent Into A Mind Dark
Writingaddict169 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I just wanted to say that I loved this story! It was perfect in every way. Thank you so much! I can't wait to read your other stories. Are there any more MD: TAS ones?
timme chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
poor Canard. why are people so harsh on him! he was a great leader, wildwing's best friend, sacrificed himself for the team; just cuz he didn't want the nagging little brother along he's evil? geez, guy can't even defend himself. i like nosedive a lot, but there is such a thing as making a mountain out of a molehill.
EagleBlaze chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Cool fanfic! I really felt sorry for Nosedive when he had all of those nightmares though :-(.

EagleBlaze954
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
This is such a good story! I've been looking for it over a year!
vashsunglasses chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Finally a fic where Wing feels anger towards Canard like he should! If someone told me to leave my little sister behind in some hellish concentration camp planet, the least thing they'd have to worry about would be the loss of my friendship. I have always hated Canard for being such a jerk to Dive...
Nanashinigami chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
This has been amazingly good. It came with twists that I didn't expect, and you gave Morpheus a perfect attitude as a god. ("Why do you do this?" duke. "Because I can!") I loved the interaction between the team, especially the Flashblade brothers, they're my fav. characters, 'specially Dive. You have a very original pov on Canard, and I can't say I'm a big fan of him either. In short, I LOVED THIS. Continue writing, you have talent.
Saphirerose chapter 4 . 10/25/2002
This was awesome! I really liked how you added the whole Greek God bit.
Reona chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Hi Stormy! I love this story, it's one of the best Mighty Ducks fanfictions that I've read. Anyway, I'll email you later...
Amelia chapter 4 . 3/29/2002
Very very very good! Write more!
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 4 . 3/28/2002
Excellent work! This is one of the best pieces I have read. I would love to see more of your work especially in this particular area, and topic on the Mighty Ducks!
miyukitakaishi chapter 4 . 3/12/2002
THIS STUPID STORY WAS SO GOOD IT WAS ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT FOR THREE DAYS! You have got to write more!
JonathanDP81 chapter 4 . 1/31/2002
This is really one of the best MD stories! Gotta love all that Nosedove/Wildwing angst. I wish you would write another one.
Terysa chapter 4 . 1/13/2002
AWESOME! COOL! THE BEST! Write another!
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 4 . 11/15/2001
Puupymon: Boy if Tanya had her monitor on Ty she'd be getting Adrenilnex100!

Ty: *breath coming in short gasps and heart pounding*

Puppymon: THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES WE'VE EVER READ! THE INSITE, THE FEELINGS, THE CHARACTER DEPTH! AWSOME!

Ty: *passes out*

Puppymon: -_- excuse me while I wake up my owner.
Anna-mathe chapter 4 . 10/17/2001
Hey! They "Review" box is back! Woo-hoo - and just in time for me to gush out how much I loved this fic! It's so stinkin' awesome! I mean, it's so dark and emotional and realistic, so darn realistic - it's just plain cool! Gah! I'm rambling! Great fic, great fic, I'm going to go cry now!