Reviews for The Son
wiccanforever chapter 5 . 5/5/2006
I love this story. Please update soon!
Redemmo chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
Wow, you've got a great story going on here! Are you going to keep on updating it? I hope so since I'd like to see how it ends. In the meantime, I came to notice this story by beggining to read a different one so I'll go back to follow up on that and any other Charmed fics you have. Keep up the great work!
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
Leo still isn't a factor? You could play with that/him.
thesagerk chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
ok..not fair for u to stop here...please please please please update soon!
Witty-Kate chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
and bring on the next chapter

lol

please
Kitanna86 chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
Update Please. It is a wonderful story and I'd love to find out what happened!
akemi chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
Hi. Just letting you know that people (okay, at leat one person) still sifts through the archives and reads past fics. And this is really good. If you decided to continue it, I'll be ever so grateful. Really, I'm loving it.
mcgirl chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
This is good please continue
Kittery chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
You abandoned this fic? Hasn't been updated in ages.:( I love the plot tho. Is Chris gonna use the memory spell? What will the 3 sisters ask? Update sonn pwese!
FBI Bones chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
Please continue . . . please!
melinda brazil chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
okay cmon update it already, its been more then a month I think since I last read this fic, I almost had forgotten about the story, whats raking you so long?
Septdeneuf chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Well, I just read your story and there's something i wanna know.

Is there any chance you will continue it yet? I realize it's been over a year, but the story is really good and kinda deserves a conclusion I think.

Well if you do write more of this I'd be happy to read it, because I liked it so far.
FightingDestiny chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
this is great
katbaby chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
can't wait to read the three questions!
Night-Owl123 chapter 5 . 4/2/2005