Reviews for The Son
Dalakh chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
O this is really good! You've got to continue it! **sniffles**
Wonder Teen chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I love this chapter and, this story so far I can't to read more.
Charmed lover chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
Oh! cliff hanger you mean person you, you have me hooked on this story and now I'm busting to no what happens. What questions will they ask I wonder. PLEASE UPDATE SOON I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS PLEASE...
Charmed lover chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
Another short chapter but, it still was awesome I love how you made Piper act like a mom and worry and then go to pissed off mode in seconds it was funny and interesting. Update soon!
Charmed lover chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
One of of your shorter chapters but good none the less. I also love how you made Chris drop tid bits of information in front of the Charmed Ones faces in this chapter it was great. Update Soon..
Charmed lover chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Awesome! I love how you brought Cole into this because I've always been a sucker for Cole and Phoebe. I also love how you've protrayed Chris his weird and witty sence of humor and witt is great. So all in all I love this chapter and, once agian please update agian soon..
Charmed lover chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Great story I love it, its awesome.

However I notice you haven't updated in a little while is there a reason for that or are you just busy. Please let me no soon because I'm dieing to no what happens.
Angel chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
Like the chapter it was great.

Your a good writer.
Angel chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Great chapter.

Love the story its awesome.

Hopeyou update soon.
Devil-Lady chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I love your story please update soon.

PLEASE
Calen chapter 5 . 5/31/2004
Aw! That's evil! Write more soon already!
Calen chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
Aww this is really good. Write more before I get to chapter 5 though!

More soon!
Calen chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That last bit was a bit odd. Didn't go. Chris wouldn't just tell them everything like that. Not all the names. Doesn't he care that it might not happen now? Tell them somethings not everything.
nine miles to go chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
Hey, I just realized your name is Emma-so is mine! Cool! Anyways, UPDATE soon! It's KILLING me!
nine miles to go chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
this is a good story, plz continue!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »