Reviews for The Son
X3 chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
I absolutely loved this. Great job, it's just so cute. Also, very well written. It's clear, it follows good, the description is good. Great job

Keep up the good work
Coquetry chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
OH mysterious being! Wyatt & Chris sound so cute together! if only sleeping spells really worked...i know a few kids i'd use them on! hee hee hee! i feel sorry for chris & Phoebe...

1. Chris erased his existance to save his family

2. Phoebe has been through so much with Cole & by the sounds of it has more to go
A. Windsor chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
O, that was an amazing chapter!

I love the story you're creating... Awesome job! More soon!

A. Windsor
Melly1 chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
OMG I love this story so much! I..I don't even have words to explain how awesome it is! I am like happily crying right now, that's how wow this story is! Please, please continue ASAP!
IguanaMom chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
I am so loving this story. I was anxiously anticipating chapter 2. I was not disappointed. Great fic. Please update soon.

Only one thing. By traveling back in time Chris altered the future but he would not have totally erased himself. Which it sounds like you were implying. If he had erased himself then Chris would have ceased to exist as he would not have been born.

I jst added you to my Authur alert and favorite stories lists. Not something I do too often.
Coquetry chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Well the whole son thing was going to eventualy happen! But i still like it trust Phoebe to think about herself before figuring that the reason Chis & Piper hve the same eyes are because their mother & son! keep writting
IncepteDragonas chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
You better add more chapters I am so not kidding
Lady Piper1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
really good story! update soon
Galindafied chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
AWESOME! please update it was so incredibly good. The that genious please update ! whole chris Perry thing i never caught it.
Charmed Writer P4 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
hm, interesting. Really interesting. Hurry up continue!
Forbes chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
its very good, i hope you finish it, or at least update quickly
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7