Reviews for Callista's Johto Journey
Slytherson chapter 15 . 4/9/2009
please update soon!
reenas-as chapter 15 . 1/6/2005
Woah - Rapidash just pulled a Charizard. And your announcers are just as dumb as the game one _
reenas-as chapter 14 . 1/1/2005
You're still alive! Oh wait... already knew that... um... Hurray for updates! That was really long... and I'd already read it when you e-mailed it to me... Um... one quick edit. You write that people wear "tang tops"s but it's actually "tank tops" with a 'k' not a 'g'... that's all.
Cody Greene chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
This story really is awesome. Theres jsut a few spelling errors you mught want to fix. Like "hi" in the very end of Ch. 4 its suppose to spelled High.
Sumire-kun chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
Love the story. Me thinks Callista needs to study more. (*Cough* Dimwit *Cough*) Must go, am righting own fic, buh-bye.
liz chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
good job.i would write more but i have horseback ! keep updating!
reenas-as chapter 13 . 6/28/2004
The title sounds like something from "The Land Before Time"... Anyway, nice chapter. I'm always impressed by the detail in your battles. Two mistakes, you once said 'we' instead of 'he' and when Callista is thinking about saving PIkachu for last you say 'he' instead of 'she'. THat was all I found though (I think)
reenas-as chapter 12 . 6/9/2004
Yeah, definitely some obvious mistakes, 'at' instead of 'that' and 'pasted' instead of 'passed'. But I'm sure you'll catch those. Plus you spelled the town name two different ways. Umm.. I don't think you need to call them the 'female trio' all the time, you could just call them the trio - we remember that they are all girls. And (not that you can change it now but...) your team rocket duo is a little bit too much like Jesse and James I think... Other than that... nice chapter. It ran very muc hlike an episode. Cool!
reenas-as chapter 11 . 5/24/2004
Oh! I get the Violet city Florando thing now. That wasn't very clear last chapter.. that Florando was on the way to Violet city. Only mistake I caught was at the end of TR's first conversation. the end quote is missing from one of Garret's lines (his last one I think)
GO RUBY!
reenas-as chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
Hey! Good news first... you finally wrote the motto _ YAY! Now for the mistakes I found :P First, at the beginning you said they were going to Violet City instead of Florando.
Second, Joey said "Do you _mine_" instead of "do you _mind_" when he wanted to battle.
Third, Callista told Chikorita "I knew you _can_ do it" instead of "I knew you _could_ do it."
Fourth, the phone "_rung_ several times" when it should have "_rang_ several times"
Fifth,Joey is male, but at the contest when Emily comes you say that "_she_ was brushing _her_ azumarill.
Sixth, team rocket said "but for now _were_ blasting..." instead of "_we're_ blasting".
Okay, enough of that. A character note: Joey convinced Callista to take chikorita, but the water pokemon went first and he didn't take azumarill! Bum!
Nice chapter _
Finally, you still have some tense confusion like when Callista called her mom (or at least was thinking about it)
Pikanchi chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Hey, this is very similar to the Pokemon Crystal Version you know that? Except the girl had a totodile instead.. That right? Was it a totodile? This is the trouble if you've never seen the English Version.
Tenchi7786 chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
I love it! This is the best story!
Tenchi7786 chapter 5 . 5/5/2004
wow. this one is great too. I love the story line. But when is a guy going to come in? lol I just was wondering. Hey, maby you can e mail me. I wold love to talk to you. are you a guy or a girl? how old are you? lol I just want to konw, e mail me and I'll e mail you back
Tenchi7786 chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
THis whole story rocks my world! I love it. Your are such a ceative writer. Yes I read ch 123 an loved them too. I hope by the time I get to the ch 9 you will have more up. I am currently working on a pkm fan fic. when it gets out will you read it.
Again. great job. I love the story!
reenas-as chapter 9 . 4/29/2004
I _like_ that your stories follow the game and the series. But I have a question - are you still stuck on the TR motto? Is that why they still get interrupted? For shame Cindy! ~_ Serious chapter, hope Callista really remembers that lesson. See ya.