Reviews for The Attack Of The Clones
Darth Becky 726 chapter 19 . 10/1
This is SO much better than the real AOTC! Ani needed the mellowness. And I think Obi needed Qui-Gon and Yan. And definitely Jacen instead of Anakin. And, I'm glad there wasn't a wedding. And that Dooku wasn't a Sith. So, basically, I'm glad you made this story and the changes in the canon. So good. There should be an ROTS, ANH, ESB, and ROTJ revamp like this one. And I think you did Jar Jar justice- he needs to relearn what Qui told him on Naboo; 'The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.' Anyway, I'm rambling. Point is, I loved your story.

Peace, love, Star Wars.
-Darth Becky 726
Red Cheetah 93 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I have been looking for this story for a while now. I had read it a couple of times, along with the other stories that go with this one and I got hooked on them. Then, when I wanted to read them again, I couldn't find them. It wasn't until you had updated your story, "The Jedi Way", was I able to find this story.
jesphoenix05 chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
There is no end only the force! Like I'm sure you heard that one plenty of times already! LOL I really got into this! At first I wasn't sure Dooku was necessary but it works! I hope you had a chance to give Revenge of the Sith a reworking! This was an excellent treat! Thank you!
jesphoenix05 chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
I think it's so interesting the way you have drastically altered the events and yet they seem to head in the same directions as the movies' original plots! I think this is amazing! Btw, I think I read that line maybe in Lord Of the Rings or in Narnia but I am not sure...I'll have to check! Awesome can't wait to see what comes next!
Silky Button chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
wow! This is SO amazing! I love that Dooku doesn't turn dark thanks to Qui-Gon still being around among other things.
Shame about Jacen.
I'm glad Anakin and Padme agree to NOT live a lie and wait and I loved Obi-Wan's response to learning of it; he has always been a little more understanding and level headed.

Great work deviating enough that it wasn't the exact movie, but still stayed close enough that it was recognizable.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 19 . 9/1/2010
loved it.
Mrs. Kenobi chapter 19 . 8/19/2010
*claps* This was such an awesome story. I loved how Dooku isn't a Sith, and Qui-Gon's still alive...*sigh* It's the perfect Star Wars universe. Well done!
tom sloan chapter 19 . 6/4/2010
can who ever wrote this story please continue it
lilemmy chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Awesome! Please tell me there is a sequel!

Great story, though I would appreciate clearer breaks in the future.

general-joseph-dickson chapter 19 . 1/30/2009
Not bad at all.
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
nice i loved it...
divad relffehs chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
"Ah, he's releasing a homing torpedo. Excellent." said the Master

that was one of the most rediculasly funny statements I've read all night. Also I would appreciate it if you would punctuate your scene changes better. Every time you change scence I'm left wonder what the heck is going on because I don't immediatly know that something is wrong.
divad relffehs chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
I've been meaning to tell you for something like four chapters now that the Chancillors personal gaurds are dressed in blue it is the Emperor who's personal gaurds are dressed in red.
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Amidalla and Jamilla are not their acutual names but rather their political names and as old freinds they would more likely call each other by their reall names.
divad relffehs chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
You droped us into this whole thing much to suddenly. It obviously goes AU in PM or before and more then just Qui-gon not dieing yet we don't see that or have any kind of full explanation. This leaves us wondering who every one is and what they are talking about for several paragraphs before we figure it out. In my opinion this is a major flaw in your writing. Otherwise this shows great promise and I'm eager to read more.