Reviews for Date with a vampire
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
how was she reunited with her family if she's been a vampire for 300 years? her family should be dead... and if they aren't they're vampires and she didn't need to break the curse to be free... the story was really weak and you didn't have any interesting character development at all.
I give this a 1 out of 5
the rabid plot bunny chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
i'm pretty sure that it is spelled 'azarath metrion zinthos' but some people spell it differently.

this seems way ooc, i really doubt that they would be screaming just cuz someone attacked them, it happens to them like twice a day.
BloodCri chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
such a cute story. the only thing I found wrong with it is that raven's chant is spelled Azarath Metrion Zinthos
flying alien chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
was her family cursed too? i don't understand, how could she be three hundred and still have living family looking for her?
flying alien chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
sweet li'l BB
Beast Boy fan chapter 5 . 4/16/2004
tiful (sheds tear)
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
wait a minute! if she was reunited with her family and then at the end was something about her hearth beating after 300 years!, doesn't that means that his family was 300 years old too.. oh... brain freeze... _
GoldenEagle24 chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
This story made my day. :)
StrawberryGashes225 chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
OMG! Chapter four! Omg! I'm on the verge of crying right now... seriously! *wipes eye* I gotta go get a tissue now. Bye!
RainnaMax chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
that's really good, but i thought that Beast Boy liked Raven and Raven liked Beast Boy! And so on...
AnimexSpringz chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
The story is great just add some spaces between in otherwords keep at it.D
StrawberryGashes225 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Hey! Sweet fic girl! Can't wait for the 2nd chapter to come get up! But, Star doesn't talk with... eh... I think they're called contraptions..? Y'know. I've, We'll, She'd. Anyway, yea. Not good at writing these so, later!

-RobinsGrl