Reviews for The Love of an Angel
Deviousdragon chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
That is really good. Maybe you should try one where someone is a vampire and the other a human? Or someone's a merman and the other a human? OR even... One's a merman and the other is a VAMPIRE! That would be cool... And I bet you could pull it off. You are very good when it somes to AUs.
Kidiu chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Oh, yay! Aw, really sweet story! Creative, and romantic! I thought it was a cute ending how Ryou finally realized they were sort of an odd pair. Really good fic!
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 11 . 10/11/2006
Aww, I like this a lot better than "Little Angel". And that's not because I favor Tendershipping in general. This fic was much better writen. *sagenod*
Shminzi chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
I kept switching Ryou's eye colour. Sometimes you would write green, and somethines you would write brown or would type something that would indicate the colour brown. This mostly happened in the first few chapters. Just thought you should know 'cause it can be kind of confusing.
DemonicMistress Kree-kun chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
I love this story it's so sweet. it's on my favs list
Ciu Sune chapter 11 . 8/22/2004
Beautiful. Just beautiful. A great way to end a great story _
Swii chapter 11 . 8/16/2004
Excellant...I loved it!
Freai chapter 11 . 8/8/2004
That was an awesome story! YOu did really well on it. I'll be looking forward to another story by you soon.

Ja ne!

-Freai
Anime Crazed chapter 11 . 8/8/2004
So kawaii! That endign was so cool! And I loved it how Yugi and Yami found them on the beach! Fantasic story! Excellent work! D
AllMetalTarnishes chapter 11 . 8/2/2004
aw... so sweet! Okay. That's out of my system. You're improving on detail, but some more would be even better. What are they thinking? Where exactly are they? I think you get the idea. Other than that, it's very good. You managed to put a nice twist on the overused angel-demon idea, which is impressive enough by itself. I like your writing style - sensible but with a unique tint to it. The ending was bloody brilliant. I especially love the last paragraph -very well written, a nice connection to the story as a whole, a phrase that stays in your mind. Overall, very nice.
citcat-chan chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
) All I can do is smile at this chap ( Update soon!
KR. Hetarei chapter 11 . 7/21/2004
*huge grin* I just said outloud-in the public library-"MUST PRINT" as soon as I saw Yami and Yugi in there! *squeal* Can't wait to read it and I'll give you a better reveiw at Gaia after I've read it, kay? :D Buh-bay!
Dragon Pearl1 chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
Aw... That's so sweet... *sighs blissfuly* And people wonder why I love that pairing... It's ended? No! *cries* It was such a great story! Why did you have to end it? T-T Ah well, I be sure to read your other stories!
Braindead514 chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
This was a great story and I'm so glad the I found it! I think that you should write a sequel to this story and Little Angel, as one ficcie. Them all living on earth sorta thing... And whats happened when they left the White and Dark lands... Probably a stupid idea, but whatever...

~Bonnie
person6 chapter 11 . 7/19/2004
O.o When did you update? Ergh...sorry to say, I lost track of this story for awhile...sorry? Anyways, lovely ending. Love the fact that they meet up with another angel and that they live happily forever after!

Aw...sap! But it was so prettyful! Congradulations on ending. And I must say, it was a very nice way to end it. Good job. I really enjoyed reading this. Hope you start a new one soon! Ja!