Reviews for A Dueling Master's Tournament
MidnightMisha chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
oh this is amusing! you must continue!
SkySeven chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
I like how this is turning out! I hope that Snape kicks some ass. Are you going to use all standard spells or are you going to make up new ones as well?
virginiaharr chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Hello.

I went ahead and read this because I was curious to see what else you had written.

I like the story line so far; the plot is good, and the character situation is great!

Also, for some reason, the grammar problems are not so pronounced with this one as with A Secret Worth Keeping.

So, my question is, what happened?

You did not finish it, and boy oh boy, does it have potential!

Do you have any plans with this? It could be one fantastic fic. You may want to consider re-reading it, and think about writing more, if you have the time.

When your muse deserts you on your other WIP, this may actually be the answer.

BTW, did you know she (Campbell) died several years ago?

For several years, I couldn't get any more books because they were all tied up in her estate, which was being squabbled over by the heirs.

So, I take it that Honey finally married a Belden, and this is actually the granddaughter of the Honey back east in your Fic?

Sincerely,

Virginia Harr
Rayne17703 chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
gods red your killing me well update soon!
Lady Assassin Moonbeam chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Wow. Great story. Update soon please.
cerzee chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I couldn't agree less. This story desperately needs an update. Have you abandoned it completely or are you just cncentrating on a secret worth keeping? I have to say that it's not as good as aswk, but then again, nothing can be. Still, I'd say that this is your second best story and deserves to be finished!
KarenDetroit chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Time to do something with this story, Red!
idonthaveone chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
I just found this and it's lovely! You haven't updated in a while- are you going to continue this? Please continue.
Quills 'N Ink chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
This is a very good and well written story. I do hope that you'll continue it one day.
Lady Mayhem chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
this seems like an interesting story. i hope u update soon, i want to see what happens at the duel. not to mention that it's taking place in sin city.
Glolite too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
You have a really original plot, congrats! It's written well- I'm interested to see where it goes.
Fancy chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
Love this story too. Can't wait for another update on this one either. Keep up the great work.
Fancy. :D
Jonesz chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
Hey, Great story. I think this is really good and I hope that you update soon. keep up the good work.
Snapegirl
Maelwaedd chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
That was just lovely. She's such a cute girl.
WBH chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
Uh-oh... I don't think that Pansy (love the nickname!) liked that. Ah well.
Aw! This is the sort of fluff-yet-not-fluff that I love. It's so lovely! And it seems that Severus is enjoying it as well. *smiles*
Honey seems like a real person. No um..., desperation could be the word, for sex and she seems like she has steady morals. But very confident... I'm just babbling aren't I? Anyway, sorry about that. But how old is she right now? Is she of legal age?
Well, can't wait to see what happens next! Cheers!