Reviews for Zero Hour
Sano chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I was almost crying and then Sanzo appeared!

Nicely done, with the torture and all... thanks for a happy ending! :)
missionX chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
One of the best..
Prosopopeia chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I read this story a long time ago and it never struck me until now how much I liked it. xD I mean it's sweet, it's fluffy, and it has a nice dosage of angst on the side. What more could you want? This was like one of those few one-shots that just really make me smile oh-so happily and give you that nice warm feeling inside. And I love the way you portrayed Sanzo. He's so...him. Yet at the same time you can see how he genuinely cares for Hakkai. And Hakkai, well, he's just about as canon as you can get!

I love the ending. (Random, I know.) I felt the same way as Hakkai. I didn't want to believe it and was just waiting for something to happen when bang, here comes Sanzo back from the dead! But no, he was never dead in the first place! It was all just a misunderstanding! _ Sanzo's so funny: "I’ve quit my job. Isn’t that what you wanted?" *_* Poor Hakkai, he must have thought he was staring at a ghost. And uh, yeah, I really loved it. Your writing is superb and you've got this knack for making these two seem inexplicably expressive without ever showing it. Bad explanation, but I hope you understand what I mean. xD Thanks for the lovely reading!
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Nice one _
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Ha. You got me. I was actually crying there for a sec...that was really sad.

And then it was funny at teh end... tehy've got all teh time in the world. Awesome.

*New outlook on lie from a one-shot fanfic... pathetic*

_melissa
Gundambaby chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Time taken : 1 h 30 min
Gerald Tarrant Rocks My Socks chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Oh man, I was seriously crying when I thought Sanzo was dead! This is an awesome fic.
Inarae chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
ROFL!
You really had me going...that was utterly perfect.
meethzoonk chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Damn, you're so good at making fics! *jealous!*
meethzoonk chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Mah-vellous, darling!

It's been a long time since i read a Saiyuki fic, and the first fic i'm reading after all those time is yours, of course.

(waiting for Borderline)
Olivia Y chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
You're so beautiful.
lizalou42 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I dunno, I must understand how you write, but in the instant before I read the line "What the hell are you sighing about, idiot?" I realized: She didn't kill him off. Kudos for making me think otherwise though! Gr... I don't like the idea of a dead Sanzo either. And I'm sure neither does he despite his angst. He's just not the killin'-off type...
M-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Wee~~ A happy ending! Not that I mind the angst, but happy is good. That's a great fic. Couldn't tell it was written in 1.5 hrs. O_O About the little things that the others commented on, like why would Goku leave and Hakkai didn't go with Sanzo, I wonder too. More explanation More fics? Hee. Ofcourse you decide. I can't really imagine how fics will be if you keep expanding on the AU. (And I think I must be the only crazy person who read reviews as well as fics)
Suke-san chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Hoi! I'm so glad you didn't kill Sanzo! Haha, I've no stomach for dark angsty stuff. This was really good. Really liked the Koishii part. Yes, I love fluff. _
annonymouse chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
WAA!

You shocked me there! I thought Sanzo died!

Unusually fluffy (for you... ;P) But loved it nonetheless!

Mouse