Reviews for Sands Through The Hourglass
Asher Elric chapter 41 . 10/1/2006
Damn it! I missed my fucking review button on the last chapter! I guess I got caught up in the plot that you have meticulously wound like Sands and his really stupid psycho shit!

However, it's all right. I love good plots and you have just written one that I can put on my favs list. Finally!

Russe chapter 31 . 9/25/2006
Well, Sands is totally fucked now! *lol*
Russe chapter 30 . 9/25/2006
Wow, this was good!

are you sure this ain't slash? oh well! *shrug*

I still like this.

Russe chapter 28 . 9/25/2006
Shit, I need to go to bed. But before I do I should tell you that I like this a lot.

And this review has nothing of my previous cleverness...shit!

Russe chapter 22 . 9/24/2006
Breaking my habit of reviewing at even numbers. Every ten was my plan, however, plans change!

I have to go on. Damn you for stringing me along! I am so fuckin' glad this thing is complete, I bet you fuckin' made everyone crazie when you left off here!

Russe chapter 20 . 9/24/2006
Okay, time for another review, can you dig it?

Wow, nice plot twist. I admit, it could have gone either way. I like that about plots! why do it one way when you can totally fuck it up with the second option?

I love writing, great way to fuck things up and get away with doing it too! savvy?
Russe chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
Since this is chapter 10; I thought that I should put in a review. I just wanted you to know that I love this fic. Sands is such a bastard, but I like how you protray him!

This is very interesting and I know for a fact that you totally researched all this stuff. I'm glad you did, it gives the fic a quality of realism that you can't get if you don't know this stuff.

The first rule of writing is - Write what you know.

The second - Research that which you don't!

sissy chapter 43 . 9/19/2006
Noo, is it over? I don't wont it to be over, I love this story! and this chapter was great, what an evil doing to send Sands his eyes, but genius writing, and what a imagination you have!(not sure thats how it's spelled, well thats why you do the writing not I)

I hope you keep more stories coming, i love your work! :)
huge fan chapter 43 . 9/18/2006
please do a sequel...pretty please? This is the best OUATIM fic I've read...

Cheers & great work.
distressed cough drop chapter 43 . 9/18/2006
Oh, you are not a nice person! And that sequel had better come soon :) So many things unresolved, so many questions unanswered. Please continue as soon as possible!

ElvenPirate41 chapter 43 . 9/17/2006
Oh, Scarlett... why do you do this to us! There had better be a sequel! ;D
Eccentric lady chapter 43 . 9/16/2006
Sequel? Oh Yes - I'm up for it.

Soon please

Eccentric Lady
just jacs chapter 43 . 9/14/2006
oh what an amazing end. I was totally shocked...not the nicest package to recieve. This was an amazing piece can't wait for the sequel.
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 43 . 9/13/2006
*taps the ashes off her cigarette and lowers her sunglasses* Are we up for it...who do you think you're talking to, darlin'? Of COURSE we're up to for it. ;)

Well darlin' I would have gotten to this sooner, but I was savoring the flawless writing of these last two chapters. Well done! WELL done! I knew you'd end it well, and I look foward to seeing the next.

Hope you're doing well, drop me a line some times, and take care.

Your Partner in Crime,

teacrumb chapter 43 . 9/9/2006
OH MY GOD THAT'S THE END? You had better get on that sequal NOW. (lol) Truly, this is an amazing story. You got Sands so perfectly all the way through! A lot of other authors either make him essentially a normal guy with fancy comebacks, or else they make him into a one-dimensional monster. You captured his brilliance and his deadly crazy-streak while keeping him human. The characterization was so believable! Even in his moments of greatest weakness, he was still utterly, completely Sands. You gave his character so much life in this story. At the same time it actually had an incredibly well done and intelligent plotline! Congratulations. Gah! I love this fic so much! And the characters that you created were all very well done, especially Cameron and Martin. And you got El just right. And I love all the Latin! It makes me want to learn it! I am speechless in the face of your writing ability. Truly it has been a supremely pleasurable read. You had me on the edge of through the whole thing. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about this. NOW GET ON THAT SEQUEL.
589 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »