Reviews for Sands Through The Hourglass
Merrie chapter 43 . 9/7/2006
Gah! I love you, I hate you, I can't live without you. Write more. Who's pulling SJ's strings? Who the hell is Karlin? Who the hell is this mystery women agent and what trigger? What really happened with Cecelia? What the smeep is Pandora anyway? Is Guevera really still alive? What's going on with Cam? What happened to EL? Who's S. Sands Sr? GAH Who sent him his eyes? What the hell is going on? You're driving me insane here, Scarlett. Really you are. Are you happy with yourself? ;D Gah. That was...gah. I had to re-read it all from the beginning hence the late review. You NEED to write more. Like, ASAP. Like, Post-ASAP. Like, SUPER-ASAP. Like, why the heck aren't you writing right now? *twitch* Brilliant, horrible, twisted end to a brilliant, twisted fic. BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH. I NEED MORE. *explodes*

I still love ya mate, despite everything. :D Excellent fic, truly. Makes me wanna write Darkness Rising again. But no, no, AGC first. Must finish that one. Yes. Write more? Please? With SJ on top? *bats eyelashes* Please?

-Merrie
Helen Pattskyn chapter 43 . 9/7/2006
sequel... yes please! I would love to see what comes next. Very good wrap up to a very wonderful story. This is absolutely one of my favourite Mexico stories - and probably my very favourite "chapter" story (I'm a mom, anything over 10 pages w/o pictures is a chapter book ;)

Cheers,

Helen
Morinen chapter 43 . 9/7/2006
Thank you, I loved the story! The great thing is that there was no hint of sex or slash in these 43 chapters. Just pure Sands. Not that I'm against romance, but Sands is such a self-suficient character, that he just doesn't need to be involved.

I expected any ending, but an eye in the jar... it's more like the beginning of the story. I'm very up for the sequel!
Kerttu chapter 43 . 9/6/2006
Yes, we are all up for it. Definitely!

And to have Sands quoting Gone with the Wind... It is just TOO precious! Too-too precious! I adore this. PLEASE, more!
quick29 chapter 43 . 9/5/2006
Yikes...It is hard to believe the I've been reading this story for the past three years almost!

I do look forward to the sequel!

Thanks for the great read.
BabyBoy1 chapter 43 . 9/5/2006
I like Sands "rediscovering the power of patience." Guess I need to rediscover my own sense there awaiting your sequel! I am truly confused. Don't have any clues about who works for whom and how many sides there are in how many little multiple games. Guevera has to be dead or El was brought into the game by someone else long before Sands "recruited" him. So, whose pulling El's strings? Who is the woman Karlin spoke with? and who would be her "partner?" If she possesses enough authority to make Karlin dance, then she probably doesn't have a "partner" in the business sense of the word? Wouldn't it be something if Cecilia isn't insane but is herself the one pulling all the puppet strings but to what point and what purpose? Bring on the sequel!
stilettoo chapter 43 . 9/4/2006
Just when he thinks he's out...

Loved it. Hope there is a sequel. Also, is Sands going to get his eyesight back, wasn't sure if you were being literal. Hmm...interesting interesting.
Neon Daisies chapter 43 . 9/4/2006
If we don't get a sequel, we might have to gang up and tie you to your computer chair until we get one. :P

Excellent! You had me panicking when I saw that it said "The End." This is one of the few fanfics I actually read and anticipate reading. I'd be sad to lose it. Especially since your idea of Sands having a wife (even if he drove her insane) inspired one of my own fanfics. ;)
Kathryn chapter 42 . 8/13/2006
Story Overall: 5 Stars! Bravo! But...

This is a fantasic story and a in-depth look into Sands' head, but when do I get to read the end? You haven't abandoned dear, Sands, now have you? Tsk, tsk. Well, now, I'm afraid you've left me in the dark.

Can You Dig It?

I can't.

Kat
just jacs chapter 42 . 7/19/2006
I love this it's simply wonderful please update soon
just jacs chapter 27 . 7/15/2006
lol that was an awsome chapter be back to read more soon
just jacs chapter 19 . 7/14/2006
this really is amazing. I felt so bad for Sands during these chapters be back to read more later.
just jacs chapter 12 . 7/13/2006
I'm loving this. I really want to keep reading but i've got to get up for work in the morning but i'll be back to read more tomorrow you are a wonderful writer
Helen Pattskyn chapter 42 . 7/11/2006
Ok, so I was looking through my list of favourite stories to recommend this one to someone else and lo and behold I managed to forget to flag it as a favourite. Huge oops. I love this story and I do hope you continue... I was just talking w/ someone over what I think a good sequel for OUaTiM would be and Sands Through the Hourglass should be it... not that my opinion counts, but it is so very much better than most things that actually make it to the big screen.
Lauren chapter 42 . 6/6/2006
i want more! that is all...

LoL