Reviews for Sands Through The Hourglass
Lauren chapter 41 . 6/6/2006
YOU'VE UPDATED LOVE! TAHNK YOU! I'd given up hope really, but i adore this story, i've told you amillion tiems, but no one else can writ like you, take your talent and run ith it woman!

Love,

Lauren (choco donut)
sissy chapter 42 . 5/27/2006
Terrific as always, I hope the next chapter comes just as quick :) keep up the superduper work!
Kerttu chapter 42 . 5/9/2006
Oh-oh-oh-oh!

This is SO great! At least Sands has a semi-alliance with Ava because without any bckup in a place like that... *shudder* Good work, Scarlett!
fanfiction fanatic chapter 42 . 5/7/2006
Hey! I read this when you first updated but the review button wasn't working and I kinda forgot that there was a chapter I hadn't reviewed...so Great job and I can't wait for the next, I really want to read more, so continue soon. See ya and good luck!
BabyBoy1 chapter 42 . 5/2/2006
Thanks, Scarlett, for the new chapters. I went back and just finished reading the entire story. Please get us new chapters soon! I really would like to see Ava be good and not bad for Sands. I keep thinking that perhaps Ava is really a suddenly-sane Cecelia but then how would Sands not immediately place her voice or her facial structure when he ran his hands over her face? Unless that is what PANDORA really is? A PhysOps/OMS project to alter identities for deep/cover on years-long projects? Can't figure out, though, how that would play into Martin's sick game as he wouldn't have had knowledge of said operation. And did Sands Sr. ever get his son's communication? Perhaps the "branch of government" that Ava works for is not CIA after all, but the Senate? (In another Sands fic, the senior Sands is a retired U.S. Senator, and that's the way I picture him here.) Keep writing. You are so talented - 42 chapters in, and I can't wait to read what happens next! Don't want this story to end except with something similar to Neon Daisies', with Sands miraculously regaining his sight and finding some small measure of happiness.
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 42 . 5/1/2006
*laughs softly* Oh you crafty crafty little devil you! This is why adore your writing. As always, well done! Such fine tuned twists and turns!

Hope you're holdin' in there darlin'! And Sands ain't giving you TOO much trouble. ;) Lookin' forward to the next chapter. And hey, Blood in the Snow is always around for you to peak at. Although it's all thanks to you, for listen to my scatter brained ideas that I've gone through with the story.

Hold in there and take care luv. *Hugs*

Your Partner in Crime

Ally.
Sandsitive chapter 42 . 4/27/2006
Hm...Just when I think I might get some answers...you create more questions LOL Love it! :) Great chapter, need more...please?
Merrie chapter 42 . 4/26/2006
I don't know exactly what this is, but I like it. :D And I miss Cam. Will you bring back Cam if I ask nicely? -bats eyelashes- And what's this PANDORA, in all capital letters as it should be, about? Inquiring minds want to know. :D And yea for SJ for not losing it. Wish he was on top of things in my fics. ;) Course, what fun would that be? :D More?

-Merrie
distressed cough drop chapter 42 . 4/26/2006
Fabulous. While reading the first part I had the same feeling of Hm-were-the-hell-am-I?, just like Sands. That was fun :) And I really want to know more about this Pandora thing. What is Sands going to do, and how? heh.

Cheers
anon3908 chapter 42 . 4/26/2006
Why do I have a most horrible feeling about PANDORA? Some sort of mind control program? Presumably one that went horribly wrong - the quarter stopped, the zombies ran wild? And what part did Sands play in it all? Heh, I can't wait to find out.

Anyways, a great chapter, as always. I can't wait for more! :)

-FPP

PS

I just noticed how long this story is...and yet it never feels drawn out or over done. You just have a lot to say. Congrats on keeping up with the story /and/ with not letting the quality slip in favor of quantity - each chapter is as good as or better than the one before.
sissy chapter 41 . 4/23/2006
Hehe, we're still here don't worry. Hope you update soon, cuz I'm really corious about whats gonna happend. Its a really good chappie, keep up the good work!
ElvenPirate41 chapter 41 . 4/18/2006
Scarlett! You live! And this story lives! I'm delighted to see you back, dearie. Never fear, this is one reader you haven't lost. :)

~EP41
P921 chapter 41 . 4/18/2006
Scarlett.. you still got me hanging on!.. I love your spin on Sands. Please keep going. I have been here from the beggining and I will be here till you say the end.. lol.. Pam
Merrie chapter 41 . 4/14/2006
-calls back from the abyss- I'm still here! Although I woulda been here sooner but A. didn't have the net for 2 weeks, and B. had to re-read your story from the beginning. :) Not that I minded, of course. ;) It was great fun. :D Oh and I hear you about having to re-read chapters you've written of stories to write new chapters. ;) I've had to do that myself more than once. -blush- Anyway, lovely new chapter. I'm so delighted that you're still plugging away at this. :D That makes me smile. Keep up the excellent work and I'll see you again next chapter. :D

-Merrie
stiletto chapter 41 . 4/14/2006
I'm glad I read the post on this board as well its different from a post on the other site, this one gives a bit more. Hm... Update soon!
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »