Reviews for Sands Through The Hourglass
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Oh dear...I do hope he's making the right choice. Somehow I'm not so sure about that...

I definitely agree that he would not commit suicide. Not Sands. He's too stubborn for that, and just crazy enough to keep on living.

I hope you update soon. I'm curious to see where you take this.
Ivy chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Interesting and in character- is there more?
Rat chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This is interesting, looking forward to another chapter soon! And, great writing!
Merrie chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Yea! Another SJ OUATIM fic! I love it! And it's original as well! I don't think there's another fic out there that has SJ giving himself up willingly to the CIA. One worry about this Martin character you seem to be developing, however. Remember always to keep him 'real'. Don't simply use him as a way to move the plot along. Give him his own characteristics and feelings. Of course, I may be telling things you have already considered and are well aware of, but I really liked this story, and I want it to continue to be great. I can't wait to read more!

"I kind of saw Agent Sands as this guy who was, ah, a danger to the agency. Obviously some kind of menace, you know, a guy who's probably got at least one or two of three imbalances."

-Johnny Depp on his character CIA Agent SJ Sands, Once Upon a Time in Mexico