Reviews for The Knight and the Princess
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
I'm not sure if you'll read this after all these years, but this was one of the best pieces of BMWW I've ever read. So much done in such a short fic. Excellent work.
Electricboa chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
This was a pretty novel idea, one I haven't really seen before. It's interesting to see, after they agree to be in a relationship with one another, that their respective lives get in the way of one another. It makes sense, but surprisingly, it's not something anyone else I've read had acknowledged before. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Beautifully done. Best part was Chapter 4. Perhaps one of the best arguments Ive read them having. Excellent.
Gyotso chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Now youre making me consider a Bruce/Diana ff of my own, yours was so good. Short but good undeniably. I loved the martian manhunter and diana convo, plus all the alfred inclusion :) great story 10 out of 5 stars
Gyotso chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
my feels are definitely being opened to this kind of magic! This is the Bruce/Diana relationship I've been looking for in FF! You've done great. keep it up
Gyotso chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
god Bruce is stubborn. Still good even if you say you were "rusty." Personally i think this is exactly how it works for these guys
Gyotso chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
i love it! Cant wait to continue reading but first i require a beverage...then I will read more of this ingenius story! woooowwoo Batman/Wonderwoman is where its at!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
love this
wwbbtogether4ever chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Amazing.. Like peeking into their lives.. You make it is seem so real...
singstar1717 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this! So great!
Ria Everwood chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
I really like how you make the story progress. The batman and wonder woman seems to be in character too!
bwr chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Awesome ending, it had a good storyline to it. Superb story
Miravisu chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Crispingly sappy (without going overboard), funny (without being cheesy) and dramatic (without being too grave) all in one :)
namelessanomoly chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
I loved the story and really loved the ending. It was beautifully written and the last part was filled with such emotion and the change of voice was so well done and the last line delivered in such a powerful way. i really am impressed.
VooDooDoleigh chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
love the story and plot!