Reviews for Aishiteru
camille-lkx chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
This one kept me hanging on to my seat! I really like it! It is so nice although I can't understand some Japanese words, me not Japanese, sowe... Anyway really liked it! Aya and Rei are so sweet here, I hope the are also as sweet in the series [I wish!] Look at me blabbering while you still have better things to do than read a review from poor,little,ol' me... (",)
tenshishoujo013 chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
Hey! Guys! this is tenshi... I am an authentic Filipino... well kasi naiinis ako kay Ms. Fujii Mihona[Gals Creator] di cla Aya at Rei! BAKIT? e bagay naman cla! o diba! w8 pwede rin ninyong basahin yung shaman king fics koh. ja ne! tnx for the reviews!
AyaReiLover chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
First of all, do you know how to speak in Filipino? I've read some reviews of your story and I saw a review in Filipino... Guess I have to give my review in English... I'm not sure if you're a Filipino...
I really...really... like your story... Great! It has very nice ending... How sweet... I hope you can write more Aya and Rei fics... Obviously... because I'm an Aya and Rei Lover...
P.S.: Question: Will they end up with each other? (on the series...) Will Rei tell Aya that he loves her? In what way...? How? Oh my gosh... Please tell me... I'm really excited to know... I haven't finished watching the series... but really want to know... Please... please...
Sige na... Magiging sila ba sa huli?
hanashiaki chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
I liked your way of putting Yosuke in the scene, and the Fireworks Festival. well, you seem to know shibuya and some other info... are you a japanese?
nikki kurusawa chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
hi tenshi! just want to greet you congrats for such a lovely fic. i like your way of putting their characters. it's not that ooc, in fairnss, it's their true character. i hope you'll do an aya-rei again. ja!
shana34475 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Hey! I like it! Kawaii!
it's such a romantic theme!
wonder what is the background music?
nice one, tenshi!
YnNa13 chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
hey! i just wanna say that this story is so nice. it's romantic and i see that you used your imagination in this. im so happy that i read your fanfic and hope you write more stories. Ja ne! Sayonara!
I.idora chapter 5 . 1/1/2004
I loved the story though I didn't get all the Japanese words you placed... hehehe I'm very poor in Japanese! I hope you write more about Rei and Aya in the future (cuz they're my fave couple!) _
Meikke chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
*sniff,sniff* I'm moved by the ending. Good job, pal. like what gal_fanatic asks, are u a filipino?
galsfanatic chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
Hey! I liked the ending of the fic! i wish you can do once more.. he he... wonder if you're a Filipino?
the fan chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
i really like this story. pls. update
JR Salazar chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Keep writing! We need more GALS! fanfics and chappies! YEEAAH!
rankotobuki chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
huy ako to! ang saya mo! tnx ha! nailagay mo na sa wakas yung fic ko! tnx talaga! kaso dapat isinunod mo nalang yung chapter2 dun sa magical powers. SAYANG!
daddynaz chapter 3 . 11/27/2003
i really dont care if it is ooc. do more of the jealousy thing for rei. why not make aya feel the same too? just suggesting the idea. it's good. it's all good! update soon.
aki-san chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I like the fic... it's do nice... keep it up!