Reviews for My Knight: A Play By R Heartilly
Useless-Materia chapter 6 . 1/5
The favorite character bit might be my favorite interaction in the whole story. Sigh :)
Useless-Materia chapter 4 . 1/5
I don't think I appreciated the inner thoughts you use as much when I first read this. Going through the game again now, with all of Squall's inner monologuing, it really adds an in-world feel to have it here as well.
Useless-Materia chapter 3 . 1/5
This chapter was one of my favorites, I remember! Man does it still hold up. And I love the idea of Seifer being a good actor - of him having these other, hidden sides of himself. It deepend the characters in a realistic, meaningful way, to me. Someone with such romantic ideals like Seifer makes so much sense to enjoy this sort of thing. And boy do I love Laguna. His reactions were so on point, I must say, after having just gone through his parts in my replay of FFVIII. Can't wait to keep going!
Useless-Materia chapter 2 . 1/5
I recently replayed FFVIII due to the remaster, and it put me in such a Seiftis mood, I just had to go back and revisit all my favorite stories. It's so delightful to read this one again - I'm shocked I didn't review before, but at least it allows me to do so now. It's a great premise, and I just love the idea of Rinoa being a horror fiction writer. It makes total sense to me, what with everything she'd been through having that outlet. Anyway, I so look forward to continuing my reread!
gleamfang chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Squall is such a tortured character in this fic and Rinoa just knows how to carry out said torture!

Pity Squall for never getting any heh heh! Awesome proposal idea but very few words and a little abrubt but I guess that is just his style.

I really liked how the Seifer and Quistis worked out and am glad you named the project Seiftis too. It's about time that those two catch a break! Good play and great sense of humor for this.

Cheers

Keep Writing
PisceanReve chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
I loved this! :) You always write great ffviii fanfics-I just noticed you write a couple others one I love! You got the characters and romantic dynamics perfectly! Now. To stalk your profile for new fanfics...lol
cheeriolord chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
hey there just read the whole story and i have to say it's brilliantly done (my only criticsm is some of the spelling and grammar, but then again my punctuation needs a lot of improvement so i can't complain too loudly). the humour you've underwritten into this story is great. Squall's constant sexual frustration and foiled plans, irvines ineptness and rinoa's deviousness make this wondefully written :)

thanks

rob
YuniX-2 chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Ok, this is kind of dirty, but also funny so i thought I'd tell you, at that part when Rinoa goes "Woah" at first I thought it was Seifer talking and I was like, 'why would he say that?'and then I thought, 'oh... did he just get a hard on?'

Suffice to say I was very confused when rinoa was mentioned.
LaylaRisa-RinoaAerithHeartiley chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Hey do you read Maximum Ride? By the way love this so far. I was having troubled with the SxQ but now I can totally see it. Great job.
cerespallas chapter 10 . 2/28/2008
Love this story, and the sequel. Honest, first I read it I think it will be about Seifer/Rinoa. I can't say how relieved I am that it's not what this is about, even though the canon pairing itself is actually kind of impaired on most fanfic. Glad that there's no Rinoa bashing here (Squall bashing is okay, he's cool, he can take it...) but this is the first fic I ever read, that Rinoa is so cool and smart. I like it for a change!
Charmeuse Tea chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
PROJECT SEIFTIS! You're absolutely brill! I'd also like to mention that you've got a great feel of Seifer's personality. Every word that comes out of his mouth stays true to his image.

"Fine," Seifer sighed. "We'll dance and I'll grope you and then we'll go."

It reminds us why we all love him in the first place. -dreamy sigh-
Charmeuse Tea chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Geesh, I've passed the halfway point and haven't left you a single review. Shame on me!

This fic is a nonstop giggle fest. I went especially insane when Squall dropped his ice cream into the tub...LMAO. You write comedy very, very well. It especially enhances your story to include characters' thoughts in *'s.

I know I've got so much more to say, but I'm too busy laughing at the moment to type anything coherent.
Queen000 chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
Just wanted to let you know, Captain is a rank lower than Commander.

Other than that, this story was great. This is actually my second time reading it.

ciao *waves*

Queen0
ShinigamiLenne chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Ahh, perfect ending! (:

Loved it all! Squall's proposal was so CUTE! Kudos to him in all white too, like he's Rinoa's knight in shining white. (:

And we finally know where Seifer learned to act, ahahahah JULIET? Just wow. Yay to the success of the play too, and now off to the sequel! With more plays? (:
ShinigamiLenne chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Oh, I totally KNEW Squall had passed Seifer, mhm. Ahh, our little Orphanage Gang's so adorable(x Plus crazy Selphie and her trying to freak Quistis out!

And LOL at pervy little Squall, yet again! He's not getting any anytime soon, ehh?

Oh Project Seiftis? Interesting... O