Reviews for My Knight: A Play By R Heartilly
Quistis88 chapter 11 . 12/16/2003
I didn't just enjoy the story! I LOVED IT! Wonderful piece of fanfiction! The plot flows together seamlessly and the ending satisfies everyone! Amazing work! _
lps chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
the ending is great! i love good ending! this story is one of the best FF8 fanfic story i ever read. you really done a great job! i hope you will write another romance and humor story...
TisTheEast chapter 11 . 12/16/2003
YAY! That was an awesome ending to an awesome story. I actually started clapping during the last chapter. - Great job, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
Lenathebornadventurer chapter 11 . 12/16/2003
*cries* Oh no, it's over...but it was wonderful ! I really really love your story, it's the first one I was waiting for to be continued. I watched out for it every day. you got the characters and their personality so right and I esspecially love it because it's a love story with a very happy ending. I don't know if you're going to do a continue, but I hope not , because continues are never as good as the first story. Although I would read it... The best idea ever was it to let Rinoa become an author. I want to be that in future too and there are already many things I have in common with her, beside my boyfriend calling me an angel. So I absolutely adored your story as you see. I'll look out for more of your great fanfiction.
Yori Kiri chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
Hiya _ Thanks for the help
*laughs* I'm getting the picture too. You're totally right. Irvine would crush Selphie if he ever did perform a lap dance for her. Now I'm picturing him dancing (You know, the little dance at the end of disc 4) HAHAHA
That little conversation between Squall and Rinoa is so kawaii! But it sounds oddly familiar somehow *shrugs* Everything sounds oddly familiar 'cause great minds think alike _ or something like that. So that's what Seifer and Squall thought of. That was nice. OMG! ! ! That's how he did it! *laughs maniacally and imagines a tall buff Juliet towering over a petite skinny little Romeo. Falls off chair* Ow, that hurt _ OH, I bet Seifer had to put oranges in his bra right? HAHAHA he had to wear a bra! Squall Leonhart _ Nice ending with the 'Gunslinger' Hehehe. Well, see ya. And damn, another story done. Darn, my ain't. Bye, thanks for the kind words in the thank you page. Yori (AIM: anima yori)
Tai-Style chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
This was a great story. Loved it from beggining to end. I really do hope you write about the play that Rinoa going to have. "Gunslinger" i would love to read it. Esp.. if its right after this one. More Squinoa...! I love the way you made Squall ask Rinoa. Just a beautiful scene. I really hope things work out for you if you dont write another one. Just keep your head up and take cares. You would be a great author one day. If you wrote it than i would buy it. (Esp. if it FF8 with some squinoa. ahaha.) Later.
Legendary Super Candyce chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
That was beautiful. I really enjoyed this fic. Great job! You are an excellent writer!
Viginti Duo chapter 11 . 12/16/2003
First of all, thank you very much for inncluding me in your 'thank you's list.
Second, something I forgot about the last chapter: HOW SEIFER LEARNED TO ACT! Gawd that was hilarious...
Viginti Duo chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
Oh yay! *Claps* Great ending! Not too sappy, just like it should be! Bravo!
zornoid13 chapter 11 . 12/16/2003
This is still a great story but u stopped it at a crucial point so could u please hurry up and finish it
Again Great story
Almicene chapter 11 . 12/16/2003
Hm...thanks for the thanks first off. I must admit I felt the ending was a bit abrupt. Everything ended so quickly...and I got a bit confused on the conversation with Squall and Seifer. What was Squall saying - but would she say yes to Sefier for? I liked the way you explained the project, but I felt you could have definitely fleshed the ending out a bit more.
I mean I'm definitely not anti-Squall and Rinoa by any means, but you did make a point to make this piece your Seifer & Quistis piece yet a lot of the last chapter was dominated by other couples.
Those are just my qualms with the story. The good points - excellent humor as always (funny with Selphie and Irvine providing comedy relief - I especially loved the part with Irvine running around half naked and Squall grumbling about it), perfect characterization (heh, now we know what REALLY goes on in Squall's not so quiet mind), and ingeniuity. Anyways, must go to sleep now... ugh no more finals! I don't want any more! :P Happy holidays!
lilsingin'gem chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
i love the squall's chasing after rinoa. that was great. and i've never seen a more perfect way to write a Seiftis. ;-) keep it up.
lilsingin'gem chapter 5 . 12/15/2003
ohh! verry good
lilsingin'gem chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
i am soo addicted to this story!
Yori Kiri chapter 9 . 12/13/2003
Seifer did all that! Wow _
Yay, go Squall! So Seifer passed the exam. Yay.
Cool! Everything’s coming together. Squall’s been so clueless. I can’t wait to find out how Project Seiftis started.
And where the heck did Seifer and Quistis run off to? ‘To Heaven’? *winks* No really? Update soon.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »