Reviews for The Difference of Martrys and Murderers
SayonaraKuroi chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Please Update!
EmberJewel chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
I love this story because it's different than most sesshoumaru and kagome fanfic. The characters seem perfect. please update soon!
Ragnell chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
This story had a great deal of promise. I hope you will decide to continue it again one day. One suggestion for chap 8. You indicated that Sess could hear Kagome's thoughts earlier. If so, he would hear and understand her thoughts now and not be confused about her actions. A good beta would help on cleaning up some small problems as well. Again, an interesting plot with lots of delicious tension. You should reconsider its hibernation.
Ragnell chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I am re-reading this story and still find it a good read, with lots of angst, tension and drama.
PainandMusic chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
That was so amazing. I enjoy this story so much, Kagome's pain . . . you have captured it so well. Your writting style is amazing. I love it. Please, update as soon as you have the time.

xoxo - Pain
ichleibeyouko chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
that is an amazing story.

ur a really good writer.
ClanCrusher chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
Well, I'm not going to hold my breath hoping that you update seeing how its been about four years now, but it would be foolish of me to not, at the very least, keep tabs on this story.

For now, I raise my glass to a very well built environment and plot. It was good while it lasted.

Sincerely,

ClanCrusher
Amadoni chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
I read this awhile back and was waiting on bated breath for you to finish. I'm still waiting but breathing; I really would love it if you updated. I mean I rarely see good stuff out there these days.
Spitfire21 chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Hm... it's been a few years since I checked up on this fic, and now I recall why I liked it so much. Truth be told, I was sad to hear you abandoned it so long ago.

So, I hear you're willing to start writing again (rejoice!)? May I put in a request for starting with this fic? It a shame to see a such good story go unfinished.
princesssapipi chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
The title of this story, inspired by panic the disco, yes?
PerkyPup chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
I would LOVE to do fanart for this story!
hatori's-flower chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
I'm loving it so far, can't wait to read some more
beautiful-illusions13 chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
wow that was awesome! gret job! and btw the adress didnt show up at the end of this chapter for where we could submit our drawings...just to let you know but great great great story so far! please update soon!
Yoko-Sesshoumaru chapter 8 . 2/19/2006
AH! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU MUST UPDATE! PLEASE!
Yoko-Sesshoumaru chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I *heart* this story! I must read more!