Reviews for You Are The One For Me
Kayuri chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
i knew it! squall didnt die yay! great ending
PasifiKStaR chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
Hi! Yay, you finally finished! I KNEW HE WAS COMING BACK! Whoo-hoo! Go me! :D I didn't expect him to make himself known THAT way though... .

Anyways, great job with the story. I kind of wish it was longer since I really liked it. I can't help but wonder what happens after this.

I hope you write again, soon!

Take Care,

PasifiKStaR
Manjo Bouvier chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
AW

That's so cute! _ I'm soo glad everything worked out okay! YAY! I'm not even that big on the Squall and Rinoa stuff but I loved this story! It was great!

Sincerely,

Manjo Bouvier
angel-brokensorrow chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
Aw...that was such a cute ending. I'm totally relieved that everything ended the way it's supposed to. _ Great job on this whole fic BTW and thank you for answering my reviews and such.
Lorok chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
YAY. Great story. I knew Squall was alive... somehow you just can't start something as Squinoa and not finish it Squinoa. Add an epilogue!
Rinoa Leonheartilly chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
I didnt enjoy it...I LOVED IT! Awesome chapter! Is that really the end? I wanna see what everybody would look like when Rinoa say something like, 'I have found the man of my dreams' hahaha and then Seifer smirk and get ready to hug Rinoa and then Squall comes out and hugs her from the back. mwahahahah! LOL. I certainly dont know where that came from...hahah anyway, I LOVED THIS FIC!Your an AWESOME WRiTER!
Wushu chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
[sniff] that was awesome, just awesome. [sniff] so, whens the next one coming out? [grin]
rokusan23 chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
Ouch... I never had a boyfriend before... I'm afraid of a broken-heart... Wow... Four years? I hope I'm not being nosey but... what for? Anyway, I was living in Bulacan before... Maykawayan I think... Anyway... ang sad parin ng story mo... At alam mo ba na half-Filipina si PasifikStar? Hehehe... nag-eemail kami... ikaw rin... e-mail mo rin ako... ""... lonely dito sa house eh!
rokusan23 chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
Kabayan! Sorry na hindi kita na-review... Me sakit ako eh... ganun katagal! Well, sad naman nito...
starquestor chapter 9 . 8/13/2004
hm, i never saw the zell/rinoa thing coming. it was a bit unexpected. :o)

but somehow i feel rinoa is a bit... unfeeling? a bit arrogant? is it because she is still getting from squall's "death"? u could put a little more emphasis on it.

as for seifer... still don't know wat he is up to.

i'm looking forward to your next installment! please update soon! :oD
Shortie630 chapter 9 . 8/11/2004
Hey, I just finished reading through this story and I love it! I don't believe that Squall is dead, at least I hope he's not. You're not gonna get Seifer and Rinoa together are you! I'm not too sure about his intentions. Well, anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter, so please hurry!
Pretty Like Drugs chapter 9 . 8/11/2004
! OMG I just read the whole story in one night. It's so good! but...but...Is squall REALLY DEAD? he can't be!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! If you do I'll love you for ever _
Wushu chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
well, you are correct, there is the next chapter.

hm, well, what to say about this chapter? hmm, well Seifer is still a jerk, i really don't trust him. i'm thinking he's only after the Loire fortune. once he gets rinoa, he'll have that and not have any competition at all.

Ok, now that thats out of the way ... BRING SQUALL BACK! there now, i hope that was fairly clear. [grin] Can't wait for chapter 10, please post it soon.
PasifiKStaR chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
All rightie - here have you been? Do you know how LONG I've waited for this fic to update? Forget my stories! You have plenty of time to read them; concentrate on finishing this first. PLEASE..._

Hehehe...anyway, great job with the story so far! I'm always on the edge of my seat. I'm still awaiting a reunion between Rinoa and the currently dead Squall. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Regardless, I want it to.

Well, I hope you update soon; just write when you can, don't mind my insistant pleas to continue at this very point and time. _

Take good care of yourself!

- PasifiKStaR
Rinoa Leonheartilly chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
Getting more interesting. I still do NOT trust SEIFER. The only baby he's good for is HIS and QUISTIS' baby! And I think it's his fault that Squall is dead! L0L. Yea I hate him that much xP Great chapter! Keep it up :D
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »