Reviews for You Are The One For Me
Impromptu1135 chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
No thank you for updating! This story is the best I ever read! I love it! Please update soon! And get happy! lol .
angel-brokensorrow chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
OMG...you're not going to get Rinoa and Seifer together are you? I mean...I'll be really sad if you do...:(

Good job on this chapter, although Rinoa seems kind of...weird...I dunno how to explain...kind of stuck up...*shrugs* Anyway, please update soon!
LionHeart823 chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
[growls] Yeah, cute with Quistis, not Rinoa. [kicks Seifer] Good Chapter Bem-chan
Manjo Bouvier chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
o this is getting interesting! I can't wait to read the rest... update real soon okay?

Sincerely,

Manjo Bouvier
aksdfh chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
Wow what a great story. I absolutely loved it.
rqts chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
NO! no! u didn't kill off squall right?

u won't leave julien fatherless right? what does seifer want? i hope it isn't to marry rinoa or something. :oS

anyway, i still don't believe u killed squall! cause he had a grand plan on getting back at his father and seifer!

NO! he isn't dead!

please update soon! i can't wait to find out wat will happen next! :D
Impromptu1135 chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Please please update soon this story is so great i love it!
PasifiKStaR chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
Hey! Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. All I can say is that I'm pretty sure you didn't kill Squall, but I'm not COMPLETELY sure, therefore I cannot wait for the next chapter! I can honestly say I didn't not see Squall's death coming. I hope everything works out Rinoa and their baby. I love babies...Anyway, keep up the excellent work! I hope you update soon! _

Take Care,

PasifiKStaR
Kayuri chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
no squall died! ~cry~ good chapter though D
LionHeart823 chapter 8 . 7/9/2004
[insert speechless, horrified expression] No way in the seven plains of Hell is Squall dead. It HAS to be some kind of joke!And whats with Seifer? No way he felt sorry for Rinoa now. Even if this is a Fanfiction, Seifer hates Squall. Everyone knows that. [cough] Nice Chapter..
Wushu chapter 8 . 7/9/2004
i did indeed enjoy thischapter. but as i was reading i kept waiting for squall to speak up and say that its not everyday aman can attend his own funeral.

he's not really dead, is he? that'd be just too cruel.
LinkTurambar chapter 8 . 7/8/2004
Now for the big question: Is Squall Really Dead?

Excellent story, it's great you updated.
Melian and Luthien chapter 8 . 7/8/2004
Didn't have time to log in but anyway this chap brought tears to our eyes...how could comething like that happened to poor and cute Squall? *cries never ending rivers*Well this chap was amazing it was really great...by the way I liked the name Julien,a very nice name,well anyway update soon and don't let Squall to be dead or I will cry a million tears more for him.
Manjo Bouvier chapter 8 . 7/8/2004
WOW! I'm so excited that you updated! OMG is this the end? NO I liked this story so much! Man... that was so sad... just when she admitted she loved him too and she never got to really know if he loved her back... curses...

It was still good though! I loved it even if it was sad...

sincerely,

Manjo Bouvier
angel-brokensorrow chapter 8 . 7/8/2004
*sniffles* Aw...Squall's...gone...so sad. Honestly, I'm a big Squall fan...but I liked him much better around chapters 6-7...where he wasn't soo...OOC _

Anyway, I like this fic. The concept and plot are interesting but I didn't really like Laguna for what he was. Laguna's supposed to be...funny...and slightly 'moronic'. But he was mean and...well...yucky. _ Poor Laguna...now I feel sorry for him. _
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »