Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Saturdays, Part the Fifth
SilverKnightHawk chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Please give me a moment to bitch, and then I will give compliments.

1) Only idiots wear mini-skirts on bikes the wind hurts like a bitch. Rogue is no idiot, she knows better.

2) You never EVER have someone on the back of the bike that is Taller/Heavier than you. Keeping the bike balance is a lot harder that way.

Now! On to the compliments!

I LOVE this series. It's hilarious, and I've read it up to this point almost none stop! Keep up the good writing. You are so true to the characters personality, and I love that you made Roberto gay and John bisexual. I bow to your writing might.
theonenameleft chapter 18 . 9/28/2008
Griping story, i enjoyed it alot, and i have to agree Laurell K Hamilton is very good
gambitfan85 chapter 17 . 8/27/2007
Man, that sux about the collar incident. Hopefully, they get another or make one themselves.
Curly Bubble chapter 18 . 6/7/2007
thank u so much! i just read the whole thing now and its perfect...a lil obscene, but perfect *grins*
Freeverse chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Oh man- Rogue as Columbia? More like Magenta. Columbia is annoying as fuck. But then again, Magenta has a thing for incest which I know Rogue is NOT all about.
Kenshin-gotenks chapter 18 . 2/2/2007
OK I really liked the story, but I have to say I am really confused. So did the thing get broken for good?
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 18 . 1/12/2007
This might be just my opinion but it seems like there should be another part to this story next. This time, maybe, Rogue actually starts workin' on her power control. BTW I'm guessin' she can't touch any more cuz Storm broke her coller, am I right? Well, anyway, I really enjoyed readin' all parts to your story. Great job! :D
KariHermione chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
go john!

Great job!

is ther going to be a part 6?
12BlueRoses chapter 17 . 9/23/2006
how can you leave me hanging like that? *promptly climbs back into chair* thats the last time I sit on the edge of my Gatorade, I love it! Ya know, I was never too fond of Storm *dodges knives and other sharp objects being thrown by Ororo fans* I loved Forge's Star Wars bit, that was great. Had me laughing out loud for a good minute. Really, really enjoying this story. Please continue with this delicious Romyness. I think Storm just needs to get some, maybe then she'll mind her own damn business. Again, great chapter.
NightmareMonster chapter 17 . 8/23/2006
lol. it was a bad idea to be eating while reading this. i almost inhaled my food a couple times.
KariHermione chapter 17 . 8/22/2006
did remy put on clothes?
ishandahalf chapter 16 . 6/2/2006
huzzah for the sex! ...geez, that makes me sound like a nymphomaniac or something. that makes me laugh, since in class the other day i happened to be sitting next to a narcoleptic (which was quite interesting to see) - i couldn't remember the exact name for the condition though, but i knew it started with an 'n', and i was thinking 'nymphomaniac', but realized that sure wasn't right!

sorry for the tangent. the point IS, i was uber glad to see an update! here's hoping you'll continue writing more, since the spiffiness is just so... spiffy. but yes, i understand about the dreaded time issue. we should really work on developing a 40 hour day or something, eh? or a time machine. whichever's easier... ;)
Tempting Sweet Poison chapter 16 . 6/2/2006
Yay, I always liked this story, so glad to see it continued. I know exactly what you mean about college getting in the way. I found myself trying hopelessly to balance a boyfriend and organic chem. (Kept the boy, lost chem, lol). Excellent update! Keep up writing.
MidnightManic chapter 16 . 6/2/2006
yay for sex! w00t! i'm glad i tuned in for a good chappy! keep it up!
NightmareMonster chapter 15 . 5/31/2006
very funny you gotta up date its been awhile sense your last update.