Reviews for Arigato
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 6/19
You got me on this one. I did not realize it was a surprise party until the end. All that angst!
Nice story.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Loved this! I am glad I found it as I was digging through the archives looking for some good RK stories. Beautiful, insightful introspective of all of Kenshin's worst fears, truly showing that he is indeed just a man, not a superman, with a all a human's needs. I loved that he couldn't even speak at first.
Narf the Mouse chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Aww...
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Well no wonder you're so good at writing the inner workings of Kenshin's psyche! This is an AWESOME introspective! I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. Good ones that is!

As for run on sentences well really who gives a rat's ass if it's right or not as long as it works and we can understand it! Unfortunetly there really are a few kill joy psychos out there out to ruin other people's fun! I don't let technicalities get in the way of my fun! But then again I'm ESL (English as a Second Language) so I can't say that I would be much use to you in that arena anyway!

At any rate this is truly a fantastic insight and a very touching ending. Definetly a treatment that the RK universe needed!
Bard Linn chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
I love this! _ Kenshin so deserves it and it was well written.
PattyBones chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I enjoyed this, Very well done with his suspense and worry. I really like the touching scene at the end. I am glad you did this.
Digitaldreamer chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Oi! How kawaii! This is such a kawaii fic, I love it! So sad...and then it ends all happy So perfect, I love it

...Oi...you're still gonna write CoS though...right? *pleading eyes* Please! I'm DYING over here...
itsAlana chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Oh, I know *I* enjoyed it! _ And I guess I can forgive you for not updating CoS if you write RK stories like THIS one. *Huggles her bishy* Poor Kenshy-chan, feeling all alone. But it turned out good in the end! _ And I'm glad. Kenshin really does deserve his happyness.

Well, as always, you excel at the writing, and I can't think of a SINGLE reason for anyone to flame you.

Luv it!

Ja ne!

~ Alana

"Oui caa?"
Duchess of Darkness yes I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
*sniff* emotions and galore indeed! *claps* i like it, Rem-chan... i like it... RK is indeed a fave of mine (though i AM missing quite a number of episodes...)