Reviews for Weapon X24
kraken5 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
OH COME ON! HER NAME IS LAURA! NOT SARAH! Dude did you even read up on her? (rant ends) Sorry about that, I have an issue with things like that. Anyway, nice story so far I'm looking forward to seeing who X24 is.
GhostAuthor chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
BRAVO BRAVO!SOMETIMES THE FIC I READ NEED TO BE CARTOON IS ONE OF THEM.
Locathah chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
Hm... At one point you state that X24 breaks one of X23's ribs. I don't think X23's ribs COULD break. The adamantium should cover them as well and make that impossible.
MasqueradingMe chapter 14 . 1/19/2006
I loved it. I don't know much about X23's character in the show, but as far as I can tell, you did a good job in bringing her to life. The plot was good too... not a lot of stories have them. :D Keep writin!
ACE chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
If you decide to make any sequels maybe you should start one that relates to a programme that is similar to weapon x but named differently. The story could be about X23's first love.
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
cool
Luc Star chapter 14 . 1/14/2005
hey there.. nice fiction. read the whole thing right now. hope you make a sequal. and if its already out, lemme know. take care and keep em coming.
oceanbang chapter 14 . 8/6/2004
Wow...just wow! It's too bad there's not many stories with X23, but this one was super great! The time at the institute for her was so realistic! You really got in her head, and it was a great portrayal. The two endings was a nice bonus as well, with all the grown up mutants and new ones. It was very nice. And now having read some about X24 and X25, it gives me more insight on what happened in "Graduation". Well, it was a great read, and a very descriptive and well worded story!
LadyDeathStrike1 chapter 14 . 6/19/2004
OH I love this story! Are you gonna make a sequel? And what happened to X25?
Richard-Raven-Croft chapter 14 . 3/20/2004
Great story, why don't you carry the story further.
nessie6 chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
Wow! Loved it! Hell, I loved ol' Sabby in here! In reference to chapter 12...Posh! No one is as fast as Quicksilver! Screw the Flash! QUICKSILVER FOREVER!
Sorry...I just can't bring myself to think anybody to be as fast as him...Gotta love that guy.
But anyways I loved it! I'll go check out your other fics I haven't read yet asap!
nessie
fluffy's numba 1 gal chapter 14 . 2/26/2004
Oh please please please please please please please please please please times infinity do a sequal. *puppy dog pout* I know I'm to old to whine and beg and puppy dpg pout but I can't resist. Please.
JLee chapter 14 . 1/30/2004
EXCELLENT story... i'm glad i randomly stumbled across it.
i just can't help feeling sorry for X24's death. i liked him...
once again...wow. completely awesome. i'll have to go read your other stories now...
X00001 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
great story keep it up
B chapter 14 . 12/23/2003
This was a good one. Never got to see any of the X23 eps before WB and Cartoon Network yanked Evo from the schedule, but you've really written her as a believable character.