Reviews for Dear Cloud
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Omg, Cloud! That has to be him! Poor Tifa, but in glad she is happy now.
Now why do you never update your story, they're really interesting!
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
um holy shit? that was like soo good i hate how you think everyone is gonna hate it, get this through your head: YOUR A GOOD WRITER

you should continue writing, i read books all the time, so i know good writing when i read it, so UPDATE
Kyuunen chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Uh-oh. No good can come from what is about to happen. But I must know. All of your readers must know. You wouldn't just abandon us and discontinue this; or suddenly call it a 'one-shot' fic so you can forget it? Well, don't even think about it.
Keep writing! ~Kyuu
Midas chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Ok. Youve got to continue because of this: We all wonder "What the hells going to happen next?" You cant just leave us hanging like that so continue updating or write another fanfic (either way, its OK).
littlecloud chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
one word for me: col!
x-Brighteyes-x chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow! I really like this and hope you continue! I couldn't see any spelling or grammer mistakes, so thats good. PLEASE continue!
RenoTurk chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I'll try to put this as polite as i can. HOW COULD YOU? HOW IN THE HELL COULD YOU STICK TIFA WITH SOME RANDOM GEEZER WHO TO ME PERSONALLY IS A COMPLETE DICK!
XXBLACKENEDXX chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
it was good..i liked it and i want to find out what happenes after cloud enters the room...the reason i say it's cloud is because...well..it is cloud..we all know this...keep up the good work
cloti4ever too lazy to login as usual chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
It was pretty good, and I'd say it was better, but the whole thing when people refuse to continue a story unless they get lots of reviews annoys me. Continue if you will, and I'll still read it, but I don't like the idea of trying to 'buy' reviews with more chapters. How...cheap. -_-;
Vime chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This story is awesome, I just love it. Please you have to update soon.
Rage Buddha chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
*adds to favs*

love this.. hope your planing on continuing

and in respones to 'just passings review'

i believe, in my honest opinion, the aeris(aerith) and cloud did develope feelings of those levels and tho it wasnt actually said it was implied and i dont think she knew he was pretending to be zack in that much detail.. i believe she felt more that he was hiding who he was tho neither of those were said either... either way... aerith and cloud were the main romantic ... setting... in the game

but thats only my opinion.. like it or not.. doesnt matter...

but thats my time... update soon...

VtU
AnnatheAncient chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I think the story was really touching...I'm glad Tifa found happiness...I would like to know were Brendan came from,and how did him and Tifa meet? And why did Cloud and Vincent disapear? And the "stranger" with the "heavy sword"...is it Cloud? Or a new threet to the planet? Does Aeris play a role in any of this? You should also try to give more detail to your characters. I know most people know what they look like but its always a nice touch to any fic. Ok thats my 2 cents..take it or leave it. But just keep writing. And don't keep me in suspense for too long k?

yours truly,

AnnatheAncient
just passing chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Your story is fairly well written, but could use a bit more detail. Though most who read FF fiction know what the characters look like from playing the game, you should still try and describe them again. My only prob. with the actual story is I'm mostly again Tifa/Cloud, Aerith/Cloud fics, not saying that's what you're doing and I do like how you portray Tifa's feelings towards Cloud. In the game, however, it never once states that Cloud 'loved' Aerith in the way of 'i want to date u'. Another thing, if Aerith/Cloud ever had feelings in that way for each other it would have never worked out 'cause Aerith knew Cloud was pretending to be Zack. The reason y I state this is cause of this:

I hope fate is as kind to you as it has been to me. Maybe in the form of a bright eyed blonde?

Someone more like Aeris, and less like me. Aeris...I always admired her. She was strong when I was weak; she was perfect when I was nothing. I was 'Nothing', to you, at least. After

Sephiroth...did that to her, though, you went out of your way to be around me; to talk to me and even once, to hold me. I thought that...never mind. It's not important.

I pray that you stay...gone (just take out the ... 'cause it's not needed)

Hope u continue on the story! Please don't take this review the wrong way, k? _
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Nice beginning...pretty emotional. The wording of the letter was well done. I really felt it *le sigh* From what I can tell so far, it also seems in character too. So kudos to you _

I'm interested to see where this goes and finding more about this Brendan...Y'oh, and who exactly is this 'stranger' whose boots are clunking and whose sword is clanking _-

If you continue, I'll try to keep up. If you don't then keep writing other fics! Write on!

Jess 0:o)
Dragons Fly2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
wow! I love this! *adds to favorites* I wanna know more about Brendan...who is he? Where did Tifa meet him? WHY did Cloud "run" away? :( Poor Tifa... This is a great fic, the plot is wonderful, and your prose is astonding _