Reviews for Perfect World
Mimi chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I really like how their relationship is building. Seems like the perfect foundation to continue and give us that sequel you mentioned so long ago. I hope you update this story. Would love to find our more about Jade and how Sark will escape custody. Please?
Art3misX chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
WOW! That's a pretty awesome story! I kno its been 4 years, but PLEASE keep writing! Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Susan Simeon chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
you decided to write two stories and finish none. at least please try and finish this one or else (i've been threatning all my favorite writers who didn't finish their story even though i can't do anything about it). if you need a muse contact me, mine is nagging because i quit writing. she'll be happy to work for you.
solemnfatality chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
o I just discovered the Alias Sark/Sydney fandom, and I must say.. I love your work! _ Half the time, I'm laughing and the people around me stare at me weirdly... _ I don't know why I just told you that, but that's okay!

So, I hope you'll update if you can! Your writing is amazing and the dialogue is always engrossing and fun to read-all in all, your pieces are amazing.. which I'm sure you've been told a billion times...
CandyCentric chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
This is a great storyline! And I especially love the banter you have between Sark & Syd. Please continue it! PLEASE! :)
xofalling2deep chapter 7 . 5/24/2006
I know it's been like FOREVER since you updated this story, but it's really good and deserves an ending! A proper ending, that is. Them all worrying about Sydney is just not good enough! Please, please, PLEASE update this story! It's going on my Story Alert list, just in case...
qblisa chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
Just brillant! I love the Sark/Sydney exchanges (yu write them well).

I am desparate to find out about Jade and the new mission Sark and Sydney are going on. Will something happen while they are away.

I love the part where Weiss looks at Sark and Sydney and realises theres something going on... something only a bestfriend would know.

I like the flashback style of writing... very Alias.

Please update soon... I am waiting as patiently as possible.

Cheers ;)
Jazmin chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
I have to say...this has now made its way into my bookmarks list and I await the day it is completed. Very enjoyable, the characters are well written, and the Sarkney is delicious.
lucy chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
please update, this has an intersting plot line
Alana84 chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
OMG, what a mindblowing story and it was really funny too. I just loved Syd/Sark 's relationship (banter). Anyway, you wrote that you'd write three more chapters and somthing about a sequel! Now I know that myself and a lot of other people here, wonders what the hell happened to you? So, plz if you would just give us a note or something! Cuz I love your Sarkney stories.
sakneh chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Love it!
sakneh chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
I got so confused, I did not know what was happening. Oh well...
wildly-wrathful chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
what happened next? and come to think of it, where's that sequel you talked about?
sexyirishBeep chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
me like pls update soon i can't wait till u bring in jade is it sarks child
polar-imzadi chapter 7 . 12/5/2004
hey, has this story been shelved? I hope not anyway update soon please. Hopefully.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »