Reviews for The Guardians: The Nature of Evil
Brian McCrary chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Wow, what a surprise ending! I never would have expected that solution for Amber's dilemna, but if anyone would know what it's like to be caught between two worlds from birth, it'd be Julian.
Interesting logistics problems for the wedding, though; how do you throw a bachelor party for the Son of God? And suppose the REAL father of the groom decided to show up? How do you seat a burning bush, anyway?
I'm really enjoying these short wrap-up stories; the only thing bad about them is that with all the loose ends tied up there will be few openings left for followups, and very few authors write Gargoyle fanfic to equal yours.
Wanderer3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Ah another inspired work...with a bunch of happy endings all around. I was wondering who Amber might get set-up with...happened kinda fast...but who cares! it happened...and it was good )

The only one left seems to be Hippolyta of Avalon, all that needs to be done is to get her some action and everything and everyone but the hatchlings will be wrapped up nice and neat. Maybe Birdie...maybe not...what happened to that total Bee-yatch Margo Yale? She dead? I hope she dead. Wonder how Damien's "return" will be heralded and everyone's reaction? Also maybe you could write about the hatching night? I'd love to read that! I'm talking too much P...bye bye and keep up the good work. )
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Great fic though I was a little disappointed in the Damien scene. He was defeated way too easily and I would have loved to have seen Angela and Brooklyn meet him face to face both before and after he was changed back.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
whoo hoo. i've been waiting for poor amber to find someone. it's no fun being lonely. and you've brought damien back. good gracious. it's going to get complicated now. not that it wasn't before or anything.

have you got this entire thing plotted out in your head, or are you just writing random episodes and tying them all together? i've been meaning to ask that for some time now.

:D