Reviews for Passage to St Kitts
Smithy chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
John McLaren, scum of Port Royal. No wonder Will beat him so.
Smithy chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Sounds like Antonia's parents were indeed like Will and Elizabeth, that they would allow nothing to stand in their way.

I like it when Norrington and Will become in-laws. It makes for an interesting family dynamic.
euphemismsgalore chapter 18 . 11/14/2005
Love all around. The way you touched on the slavery issue, very nicely done.

What I really admired about your story is Ana/Will frienship also, I feel people are so hell bent on making peculiar pairings that they never really consider them friends. That or they emphasize on Will/Jack friendship. Anyways, your story was the first that I've come across that shed light on that aspect of W/A relationship.
Smithy chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Seems to me that Will is totally against slavery. An abolitionist in the West Indies. Nets.
ndm chapter 18 . 2/20/2005
I just found your story - it can be difficult to sift through the quantity of stories on - but I wanted to say I like it a lot. You kept it moving; had some good characterizations - and James got the girl! So YAY!

Thanks for sharing.
Bules chapter 18 . 1/7/2005
Another great story - Finally James gets a girl and Anamaria gets a man. Antonia is a great character - and Jack married! Brilliant
Anam Cliste chapter 18 . 10/10/2004
This was awesome! You handled the plot well and your characters actually had some depth to them! Keep on!
Leandra Wynn chapter 18 . 7/8/2004
cute fic, it was a fun read. i like how you manage to keep the plot and action moving. you don't blog the reader down, its refreshing.
Maggie chapter 18 . 3/6/2004
I loved the story it was really good, I also loved the sequel Revenge of the Fox.
thayet212 chapter 18 . 12/17/2003
Just found your story... it's difficult to find quality stuff in this category, but your fanfics are definitely well-written.
I liked the OCs you introduced. Nice work in avoiding the Mary Sue cliche with Antonia and Gwen. I also liked your characterization of Norrington. And after watching the deleted scenes on the DVD, I'm glad that you managed to have him end up with a Miss Swann in the end. :)
Keep up the great work!
dshael chapter 18 . 12/11/2003
Wonderful story! I liked the prequel to it as well, and I look forward to reading the next installment.
Did you know that your preferences are set not to accept anonymous reviews? If you change that, you'll likely get more feedback. For a story of this quality, I'd have expected to see many more reviews. :)
ErinRua chapter 18 . 12/10/2003
ACK!
Can you ever forgive me for being so remiss in reviewing? As recompense let me congratulate you on the completion of a splendid tale! If I've not said before, I do like the original characters you populate your writing with, and it's wonderfully refreshing to see that you write male OC's as well as you do females. I think this fandom in fact suffers from a shortage of well-written "good guy" OC's, and I found Joseph in particular to be a very sympathetic and well-drawn person. It is with both pleasure and sadness that I'm going to mark this as "Complete" on my fan fic recommendations page. This has been a very enjoyable tale and I hate to see it end. Bravo! And thank you for sharing. :-)
Cheers
Erin
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 18 . 12/1/2003
People keep giving me strange looks; I read the final chaters of your story and couldn't stop the silly grin from spreading across my face!
Once again I am amazed at how well you capture the characters and the story flows so well! I love it and can't wait for the next one!
Eledhwen chapter 18 . 11/30/2003
Another sequel? Jolly good. I liked this, very romantic, but not in a sickly way. I look forward to seeing more of Jack and Gwen, Will and Elizabeth, Joseph and Anamaria and Norrington and Antonia, very soon!
Eledhwen chapter 17 . 11/27/2003
Aw, love aboard ship. I have a feeling it's not going to stay sweet and fluffy for too long, though - right?