Reviews for Passage to St Kitts
Smithy chapter 18 . 2/15
I never really did notice how much Will and Ana became friends, and while I am totally a Will-Elizabeth shipper, I also am open to someone having a brotherly-sisterly bond like Will and Ana have. The fact that Will had done something so successfully as matchmaking without really trying added to the friendship dynamic, and the fact that he and Norrington had become cousins-in-law was rather intriguing. Too many people make them into enemies and it totally spoils things from the original movie, even though there are some good reads out there. I also like the dynamic Will has with becoming friends with a younger officer of Fort Charles, Lieutenant Markson. They prove that a member of the Royal Navy and a craftsman can become the best of friends.
Smithy chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
John McLaren, scum of Port Royal. No wonder Will beat him so.
Smithy chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Sounds like Antonia's parents were indeed like Will and Elizabeth, that they would allow nothing to stand in their way.

I like it when Norrington and Will become in-laws. It makes for an interesting family dynamic.
euphemismsgalore chapter 18 . 11/14/2005
Love all around. The way you touched on the slavery issue, very nicely done.

What I really admired about your story is Ana/Will frienship also, I feel people are so hell bent on making peculiar pairings that they never really consider them friends. That or they emphasize on Will/Jack friendship. Anyways, your story was the first that I've come across that shed light on that aspect of W/A relationship.
Smithy chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Seems to me that Will is totally against slavery. An abolitionist in the West Indies. Nets.
ndm chapter 18 . 2/20/2005
I just found your story - it can be difficult to sift through the quantity of stories on - but I wanted to say I like it a lot. You kept it moving; had some good characterizations - and James got the girl! So YAY!

Thanks for sharing.
Bules chapter 18 . 1/7/2005
Another great story - Finally James gets a girl and Anamaria gets a man. Antonia is a great character - and Jack married! Brilliant
Anam Cliste chapter 18 . 10/10/2004
This was awesome! You handled the plot well and your characters actually had some depth to them! Keep on!
Leandra Wynn chapter 18 . 7/8/2004
cute fic, it was a fun read. i like how you manage to keep the plot and action moving. you don't blog the reader down, its refreshing.
Maggie chapter 18 . 3/6/2004
I loved the story it was really good, I also loved the sequel Revenge of the Fox.
thayet212 chapter 18 . 12/17/2003
Just found your story... it's difficult to find quality stuff in this category, but your fanfics are definitely well-written.
I liked the OCs you introduced. Nice work in avoiding the Mary Sue cliche with Antonia and Gwen. I also liked your characterization of Norrington. And after watching the deleted scenes on the DVD, I'm glad that you managed to have him end up with a Miss Swann in the end. :)
Keep up the great work!
dshael chapter 18 . 12/11/2003
Wonderful story! I liked the prequel to it as well, and I look forward to reading the next installment.
Did you know that your preferences are set not to accept anonymous reviews? If you change that, you'll likely get more feedback. For a story of this quality, I'd have expected to see many more reviews. :)
ErinRua chapter 18 . 12/10/2003
ACK!
Can you ever forgive me for being so remiss in reviewing? As recompense let me congratulate you on the completion of a splendid tale! If I've not said before, I do like the original characters you populate your writing with, and it's wonderfully refreshing to see that you write male OC's as well as you do females. I think this fandom in fact suffers from a shortage of well-written "good guy" OC's, and I found Joseph in particular to be a very sympathetic and well-drawn person. It is with both pleasure and sadness that I'm going to mark this as "Complete" on my fan fic recommendations page. This has been a very enjoyable tale and I hate to see it end. Bravo! And thank you for sharing. :-)
Cheers ~
Erin
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 18 . 12/1/2003
People keep giving me strange looks; I read the final chaters of your story and couldn't stop the silly grin from spreading across my face!
Once again I am amazed at how well you capture the characters and the story flows so well! I love it and can't wait for the next one!
Eledhwen chapter 18 . 11/30/2003
Another sequel? Jolly good. I liked this, very romantic, but not in a sickly way. I look forward to seeing more of Jack and Gwen, Will and Elizabeth, Joseph and Anamaria and Norrington and Antonia, very soon!