Reviews for Harry Potter and The Veil of Darkness
honore chapter 21 . 8/27/2009
Oh surely you are not going to stop there...give me more I love this stuff. You are to talented. Looking forward to more. Thanks
bluezenith chapter 21 . 8/14/2007
have really enjoyed reading this. do hope to read more someday.
weasley lucier chapter 21 . 5/8/2006
it was excelent, hurry up with the next part
Amarine chapter 21 . 3/24/2006
I look forward to reading more chapters! :-)
Tritium chapter 21 . 1/4/2006
Oh. I like this story, especially how you slowly draw out the main theme of Harry's ever-increasing link between himself and Voldemort.
Gato-sama chapter 21 . 8/12/2005
Well I like it. I hope that you will continue with this.
Gato-sama chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Hm. I liked the both lessons and I loved that line:

" "Yeah." Ron agreed. "Now I know what to get Crookshanks for Christmas." " It was so funny!
the muggle marauder chapter 21 . 6/25/2005
This was an amazing fanfiction and I loved it, but I'm really disappointed that it hasn't been updated since December (it's now the end of June). I'll probably forget to check for updates but I hope you continue the story sometime.
the muggle marauder chapter 17 . 6/23/2005
Just a little editing thing - you keep using N.E.W.T but it should be N.E.W.T. because T. stands for something too. Doesn't really matter much though.

Good chapter though. Yay!
the muggle marauder chapter 15 . 6/20/2005
Isn't it illegal to put charms on Muggle objects, like cars? I think someone ( ) would kill them. Christmas sounded fun! How come Lupin left early if the full moon was the next night? I think he's only a wolf when the full moon is up and not behind clouds, and that's gotta be just at night. Oh well.

Nice chapter once again.
the muggle marauder chapter 14 . 6/20/2005
Just a little thing that's been bugging me: Harry calls him Malfoy, not Draco. I haven't seen anything that would change that. Yay go Neville! It's realistic that he'd be different, good for you for adding that. Um I think you're spelling Lestrange wrong, at least with the capital S in there. Oh well.

Good job.
the muggle marauder chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
Long chapter, wow. I think Harry says You-Know-Who if he has to, not the Dark Lord, but I don't really remember. One thing I don't get is how there's the way to prove if the Secret-Keeper betrayed them. So is it that it wouldn't work for Sirius because they lifted the spell? Aw darn that's disappointing that Pettigrew wasn't found guilty on the first two! Why was Lupin crying, cause he was relieved or cause he was sad it didn't all turn out right? Um, wouldn't Pettigrew escape from Azkaban?
the muggle marauder chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
I'm still amazed at how much this sounds like the HP books. I keep forgetting it's fanfiction and not really book 6. Congrats. :D

Whoa that was surprising with Malfoy.

Good chapter again. I haven't had any critisism to help you improve but I truly haven't found any. So... next chapter, yay!
the muggle marauder chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
You know they've never really had birthday parties before. I wonder if the books just skipped over them or if they never happened. Haha yeah Sirius would look funny breathing fire as a dog! Seems like something he would do though. Hehe Hermione's funny, with the deal and all. She's stubborn. Yay thank you for having it be Ron and Hermione not Harry and Hermione. I hate the idea of H & H cause it's not the books.

Yeah I enjoyed this chapter, now on to the next! :D
the muggle marauder chapter 10 . 6/20/2005
Wow I'm the only one who's reviewed in a while. Aw that's a sad memory. Was that the same crup Hagrid has? Uh sorry I can't reread chapters, I don't have time. Well I hope I don't miss out on stuff though.

Great chapter!