Reviews for Fowl Fandom Boot Camp
Spectra16 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Could've sworn I reviewed this way back in the day. Guess not. Well, better late than never. It was very interesting, except I wish you had continued it. It was very different. I see that you've been busy lately. We're all a little older now. It's quite frightening.
OneWhoWalksWithPigeons chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
o.O

Is this fic dead? Am I too late? This is very awesome, you know. There's something like it in another fanfom I'm in, but they won't add me. Make a girl with checkered wings happy and continue? I promise I'll send you a present. Please?
fuzzy-grapes chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hehehe! That was VERY funny! Please add Foaly in more! And are you going to update it? Cos I wnt you too. Please?
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
You have for-got-ten me! I'm a Criminality. :)

Oh, wait...you probably made this before I joined Crim...great, now I'm acting like an idiot. But I will join.
Soap Sudd chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
hi bule

i never got to finnish this but this is class, ive got to go now but would you add me on? please!

loluv Soap Sudd

(and yes i am aware of what Terry Pratchett says in Maskerade about the ! marks)
Nallasariel the Weeper chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Hello.

Hilarious. *Almost* as good as 'Birds of a Feather' (When are you going to update it, by the way?). Please continue.

I wouldn't mind myself being in this, although, quite frankly, I don't know where I'd be. I'm more of a Silmarillion person myself, and I only touch Artemis Fowl here and there. Poor readers. I almost never update OMAM...

Oh well. Please hurry and update.

Namárië,

*Nallasariel the Weeper

P.S. I read you're bio, and I'm a little curious as to why you don't like Mulch. I always thought he had an interesting, if somewhat unlikely, character.
coolcube chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Hiya! I'll join of course! I'm coolcube, sir, yes sir, and I joined last month and I wrote one story so far, yes sir, You can put me anywhere...er, anything that doesn't involve getting killed, that is. :)
Love this story, please continue! I want to know if they get off the island!
Stillwind11 chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I wouldnt mind being in your fic, but I dont know where you would put me because I havent written a story at either of the sites yet... Either way you can put me in wherever you want if you need a character who is nutral and can fly.(Check out my bio.)And you can make me evil if you want...
Whispers of a Ghost chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I'll join! I'll join! Hullo, I'm Marakai Amenhotep, and I've just joined the fandom three days ago, by reading the Artic Incident. I'm mostly an angst writer, but am known to write some random humor, and I love songfics. Anyway, hope to join the fight!
boogalaga chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
IF you need me I will join boot camp. I don't think I've been all THAT mean to anyone. I mean, you can't do too much to characters in one story.
On to more serious stuff, I REALLY like this so far, I don't know how long ago it was when you started it, but please comtinue. (Yes my spelling sucks, the joy of spell check!)
This should be VERY interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next. I'll give you a better review when I have more to disect.
I eagerly await your chapter.
Nyghtvision chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
You had 'cord' as in 'string' where you probably wanted 'chord.' Other than that, brilliant.
*frowns* I have no idea what I am...
Nyghtvision
the black knight chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
haha, i must be REALLY bored, im checking out random fics, even venturing to the dank-n-forgotten-rat-infested-5th-frickin-page *gasp*
oh well, i dont mind being in the fic, im not in criminality (too troublesome IMHO, no off), but i do hate maru sues and all that jazz... i've flamed a fair amount of people in my time lol :-)
I AM a straight male, thank you very much. Hm.. just put me with the guys, give me lots of dry humor and sarcasm, and lots oif witty dialogue :-) heh heh oh well...
Girl who can't be bothered to sign in evil sticky tape chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Do you know what, your dangerous. I mean, you've made me all hyper. I'll tell Bryony (or agent slime, or s.f or Bry, or whoever happens to be in control) that it was all your fault and she can blame you *smiles angelicly*. Not that I wasn't hyper all ready. Very funny by the way. Now I have to go and read many fics so I can understand what your on about. Byesies *wanders off humming random tune holding radio-active looking drink that is rapidly eating the glass*
puzzelorjiggzaw chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
I stand(or sit) write so many fan-fic's I don't know which is my fav!(Maybe Birds of a Feather but it isn't finished.(I hope..gulp)

Please write more!
Chuthulupenguin chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Oh, I like what I see. I wanna be in it! I think I would categorize myself with the criminalities, it's true I only have one fic in progress so far, and it's on , however I strive to kill Mary-Sues in their tracks and I use paragraphing, AND I have good grammar.

I've read your fics before, the're very well-written. Oh! In fact I submitted a little review/thing to that Death trilogy, about the sword of Damocles rather than the sword of "that mythical figure". It's hard to forget that it's the sword of Damocles when you've seen Rocky Horror. ;)

So, anyway, if you decide to put me in the fic, don't forget my baby iguana Lennin, who constantly perches on my shoulder, and may bob his head at people he doesn't like. But he likes all of you. My character is actually very quiet, though that's not how my friends would describe me, considering I am always either yelling at stupid people or complaining about them. But I would consider myself quiet because I do not write much, and I mourn that fact. I've insulted the Artemis group a bit, I had an evil idea to ship Artemis/Harry. Oh! And have the cast of Artemis Fowl turn into the cast of Rocky Horror. And if you've seen Rocky Horror, you'd KNOW that that is a supreme insult.

The short version of my name is Chuth.