Reviews for The Strength of the Soul
rozukitsune chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
*sniffs* wow. ;-; What an awesome story. *sniffs*

I hope that someday I can write as well as you. :)

*sniffs* wah!
Achon chapter 10 . 1/26/2005
Jaw drop... Drumroll... Drool...

Finally found this fic! I read it before, but lost it before getting a screen name and a web page. You are a demi-god of fanfic, god of the Pokemon section.

See my favorite page to see more of who I think are gods.

(And about Cavern of A Million Colors, I know its the regular age, but imagine them grown up, and it flows really well.)

Wishing you calm music, soft nights, more reviews, and a inspirational idea like Pokemon Master,

Tiger64 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
What do ya mean it was difficult to write? YOU DIDN'T ADD ANY DETAILS! When you do then I'll agree with you. Good story.

Kohikari chapter 10 . 11/9/2004

That was...amazing. But so sad!

Heh. That seems to be all I am capable of saying at the moment.

You rule. You just do.

Keep writing, girl. Just keep writing.

Bonne Annee chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
it was good i liked it

but your story was great
Burnt Flower chapter 10 . 8/18/2004

...Congratulations on writing one of the best (if not the BEST) dramatic AAMLs. The ending was truly unexpected. Hell, I didn't see most of those twists coming. You pulled it off perfectly.

Oh, and one more thing. You're one of the few precious writers who can write various types of genres (comedy, drama, romance) without failing abismally. Oh, and PLEASE write more! I couldn't get enough of your story. :)
Lakewood chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I must say that this story has really caught my attention.
I love the storyline provided and the great attention to detail. You have achieved the task of being able to paint a mental image with your words: a skill that I am still striving for.
I also enjoy how you haved turned something that was originally set with a childish demeaner by the series into something that anyone can enjoy.
Also, a Grammar Nazi you must be. I mean that in a good way since not many people will attempt to make their stories as perfect as can be, and they will let grammar play 'loose' in their stories. In your story the sentence structure is perfect, the formatting is excellent, and grammar mistakes are non-existent. This is truly a remarkable feat if you compare it to most other fanfics out there.
I have only read your prologue, but I intend to read the rest of this story once I get the sufficient amount of time I need.
I am not capable of finding anything to complain about with your story. Everything seems to be so... perfect. The only suggestion that I can make would be hypocritic since it is a problem that I have myself and have yet to correct. Sometimes when we(writers) write our stories, we can't wait to get to a certain part of a story. This causes us to 'rush' our story along and can result in a hindering of detail or some other aspect of the story. I have yet to correct this problem in my writings, but at least I know about it. This does not seem to be a problem in your story, but I could tell that there are some things that you are anxious to get into, especially at the end of the chapter. But, as I said, I'm being hypocritical since I have this problem, and this may not even be a problem for you. I just figured that I would at least warn about one of the common 'hazards' for writers.
This is a very grand and well thought out story. I will read more when I next get the chance. Also, I want to thank you for taking the time to read and review my story. Keep up the good work.
DaJollyMan chapter 10 . 3/22/2004
omfg(Xcuse my language _)- this has got to be the most drama filled AAML story I've ever read, and believe me I've read many. Damn, the story line and details were very tasteful and unique. You sure do have talent P, damn I've never really read a story where Misty has had a tragic experience with forced sexual actions and where it has been emphasized as much as this story has. I seriously felt like killing that dude until I realized it was a story... ahh what can I say...
PS: insomnia was very funny especially therapeatic therapy. Hope you continue writing more AAML fanfics. err I hope you get this review and it didn't go to some old email, I just want to let you know that your fics are being read and people do appreciate your writing. _
Guillaume HJ chapter 10 . 3/17/2004
That was quite the excellent piece of fiction - I like tragic yet fitting ending like this one had.
Great work.
Toto Loves Ash chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
This is the best story although sad. You are too hard on yourself. You are a very good writer! Please keep writing! I love all your stories!
Just me and myself chapter 10 . 2/13/2004
That was the best story I think I've ever read. It was a bit sad to. Are ya going to do a sequal?
Erina-chan chapter 10 . 2/12/2004
Yes I am crying, and I am completely speechless. I can't think of one single thing to say because the whole thing was just perfect. I feel like I should be handing you flowers or something!
Here's to Bri, the best of us all!
Metal Mewtwo chapter 10 . 2/12/2004
To say this fic was great would be a severe understatement. For someone like me, who my entire life has never been a big fan of reading, to pull me into the point where I almost can't stand waiting for the next chapter, well that's something special.
I definitely did not see the twist coming, though it was one of those twists where you smack yourself in the head, smile, and say "Why didn't I see that coming?" Those are the best kinds of twists in my opinion. And, on top of all that, you provided what had to be THE most unique version of "Who is Ash's father?" I have ever read, and to have Renjiro end up as his own brother was even more perfect.
In fact, perfect would be the word I best use to describe this story. Well done, Anysia. Well done.
cultnirvana chapter 10 . 2/12/2004
I've been trying to figure out what to say, and how to write something that really shows you how much I LOVED this chapter. I fear that this review won't meet those goals. I think it's impossible to prove that.
I really don't know what to say about this chapter. I am absolutely amazed (something you actually do quite often to me :) ).
But everything is plotted brilliantly here. Each scene, each element is perfect. The words you use, their combination, the way you bring each part out... I don't think you have to worry about writing ecchiness any longer :D It was such a masterstroke to parallel it with the scene in chapter 1. Ah, you're so talented.
Still wondering how many others figured out the big twist _~ . Superb idea!
But damn you. There are maybe three good fics going on at the moment, so I now have barely anything to read! Well, then I'm just going to reread all of this! Read most of the chapters at least twice, but now it's completed, gonna give the whole thing a go over in its full form. Too brilliant not to do so.
*blushes at dedication* You know every word you sad goes for me too. Love you so much!
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »