Reviews for The Strength of the Soul
goneaway1999 chapter 9 . 1/29/2004
PERVY ASH! Hurrah! And Voyeur Renjiro-darling! I LOVE the last scene so unbelievably much - Ash and his male hormones. Ehe. Hurrah!
*adores on* And GARY too! I had no idea you were putting him in the fic ; but his part was very well written and I did mourn for him.
Hmm. I find it difficult to write a decent review anymore at 10.27pm... you know you're brilliant, right? You know that I love you to bits, right? Good. And a month is not a wait to apologise over.
You also know that I expect a long description on Renjiro's backside in the next chapter.
Thank you and goodnight.
Karen chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
we want sum updates!
Just me and myself chapter 8 . 1/16/2004
That was really good. I'm glad Renjiro didn't really shoot Misty. Well, update ASAP.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
This a a wonderful fic, very detailed and with real-life characters. Ash and Misty are true to themselves, and Renjiro is a facinating villain/guy-you-have-to-feel-sorry-for. You are obviously a very serious author, and that is much appreciated in the Pokemon fandom. I would love to hear more about Brock, and maybe Gary/Tracey/other characters in the show. This is an admirable fanfic, you should be proud of yourself!
Twtygl6 chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
Ha ha! Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! Wow how do you do it? You've written another exceptional chapter to your already growing number of them. I thought this story was great! I love the way you ended it. I just have to know what Renjiro means! Oh this was nothing less than perfect! I enjoyed this chapter very much and can't wait for the next one!
Lord Shinji chapter 8 . 12/31/2003
Fuck this story. I' Going to report this story.
Lord Shinji chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
You have a handwriting is really good but your plot is, scary.
Lord Shinji chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
I don't not know why this story is not angst or Horror but it's Anything but Romance and Drama
Lord Shinji chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
I have no Comment, Dark Past. Dark Present. Dark Story.
nonombre chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
Wow... It doesn't matter that it was short. It was great! I couldn't stop reading lol I needed to get to the end to figure out how it would all go. The gunshot left me in suspense also. And now with them working together? I can't wait for the next chapter. You did a great job Bribri!
::Gives hug:: You deserve complements and nothing else. This was great, seriously it was. I'm just wow... lol I can't wait for the next one!
1432 chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
*jaw drops to the floor* Once again, Anysia, you never cease to amaze me with this story you are so brilliantly constructing. This part was certainly worth the wait considering how good it is. ;)
I noticed how in each chapter you add more and more background information to the characters, not even introducing their names until later on in the story. Poor Kaminari and little Renjiro, (I'm debating whether or not I should sympathize with present Renjiro, I'm still not quite sure what his deal is lol)
I really feel terrible for Misty in this one. As you describe more of the torturous rapes she had to experience I can only image the pain that she had to go through during those five horrifying years.
Anyway, amazing job as usual, you really are a gifted writer. Can't wait for more of this! )
A. LaRosa chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
She needed to slap the hell out of him... he deserved it. Of all the nerve... hmph... anyways, nice chapter, took a while to update though... but continue! _
-A
Erina-chan chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
Now I hope this works properly this time *growls at Fido*
I am LOVING RENJIRO! I want to make a plushie Renny! You should be relieved my room is all packed up so I wouldn't be able to get to the materials to make one even if I WANTED to!
I love the idea of Renjiro and his "odd mix of caring and malice". I just love him. Yay! Am totally in awe of your fleshed out baddie. Have I said that before? Ah the wonderful flashbacks! The suffering mother! The evil father! Both wonderfully fleshed out as well.
I'm going to stick a straw in your ear and suck out your talent, which I shall then use for my own evil purposes.
That's a compliment.
Love you too!
Metal Mewtwo chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
And the story takes another fantastic twist. I always love to see it when the hero and villain join forces, because with the lack of trust between such a bond, there's the possibility that anything can happen. You've certainly got me guessing as to what happens next, but I'll certainly be looking forward to it.
And no matter what the length of your work, it never disappoints.
cultnirvana chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
Damn thing thinks I've reviewed. Bugger.
But, as for the chapter...
WOW! You are really amazing, girl. Just the way everything is written, the words you use, the way you've structured it all (like Renjiro's alternating lines, and that last little bit. Perfect). Ah, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Ergh...not being very creative with reviews today. But I think I went on at you enough last night about the chapter and your sheer brilliance _~
Love a loads, Karen,