Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
Hakari Hana chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Will you not update? It has been 2 years, and I would like to know who would be his significant other. Please continue, I realy love it! Ja ne.
Daytime1105am chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
it's even better reading it the second time...can't wait for chap 2 if there is one
Daytime1105am chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
OH MY GOD! KURAMA IS SO FRIGGIN' SEXY... you described him very well...I hope there's a chapter 2..like something happening at the party they go to...but that's just me...anyway great chap...See you at camp...TTYL
Kokoro no Ai chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Hello! Why won't you update? Your fic is so good! Let me point out why you should continue this fic...1. You started it 2. The way tell it is so proffessional looking 3. Because I like it. Oh, and this fic can be also a one-shot...if you like...But if you don't want to continue then its your desicion... (SORRY FOR THE GRAMMER MISTAKES...hey nobodys perfect)
Yasashisa chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Hello please update soon and can you make this a choose your own adventure fic I love those and maybe other girls will like it too since they get to be with Kurama. So great fic and chapter bye!
sunshine and rainbows chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Well this is a pretty good start if I may say so myself. I really enjoyed it. You really should paragraph it a little more so its easier to read though. It was kind of hard, but only because it was all together. Maybe, just maybe, could you make this a Kurama/Botan fic? I absolutely love those. I can't wait to see what you have in store next. Good job.