Reviews for They Fall in Autumn
Valkyrie Wilde chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I recently got the last few books of the manga and fell in love all over again. This is exactly the kind of story I wanted to read. I'm such a sucker for girl power and I really believe that love can change everything. Lovely story, thanks for a good read
deal-with-it chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I didn't think it was awful. It was well-written, and enough description that I could envition, or "see," what was happening as it happened. Please write more if you could.

-Laichi .
Amory Blackwood chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Aw! I love the lime! Beautiful, perhaps you should think of continuing this fic!
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
That was the first Plante Ladder fanfic I've read, but I really liked it. I liked how they were both very much in character.
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Like twilight, I really enjoyed how Seeu kept thinking back adn forth about Kagumi and Kaguya..sort of comparing them, but not in a bad way. Also, this is the best Planet Ladder fic I have read so far, so don't say its awful.
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I love how you had Seeu constantly compairing her to her borther. But in the end he loves her deeply and thinks she's the most beautiful thing. Wonderful story. ;3
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hi-ya! This is a really good fic - though, if I may offer a bit of CC, I think it could have been a really great fic with one change. I think it would have been better if Seeu and Kaguya had already established some kind of officially romantic relationship at the beginning of the story. As it was, it felt a little rushed, for Kaguya at least. When she all of a sudden just starts taking off her shirt, I got a bit of reader's whiplash ; Not to say that I haven't written plenty of fics like that myself ;; But NOW, let's focus on the good things _ I really liked all the allusions to Seeu's past relationship with Kagami, how he was constantly comparing her to him; very interesting and very Seeu ;) For some reason I think those glimpses might have actually been my favorite thing about this fic; maybe because it's so different? (or because it's just always fun to find yaoi and het in the same fic?) I loved the part when Kaguya is trying to make Seeu understand the question 'do you also like girls that way?', so cute, and also when she says 'if you catch a falling leaf… you’ll get a letter from your lover' :D All in all, very nice fic. Hmm... *thinking maybe she should get back into writing PL fics...*
the sacred night chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I like how you intermingled the memories of Kagami with the present, and how he and Kaguya were similar but also opposites.

This all seemed to happen rather too quickly, and outdoors might not have been the place for it, since even if it was relatively secluded, people could still come along at any moment, and I don't think either Kaguya or Seeu is the exhibitionist type. If you want there to be sex, there should be more buildup to it and showing their relationship, because it's hard for me to imagine Kaguya just randomly deciding to have sex and it's hard for me to imagine Seeu in a sexual situation at all, so there should be a lot of relationship development first.

You change POV seamlessly, so it didn't seem awkward or "hey, whose head are we in again?" and your prose really captures Seeu's detatched state of mind. Present tense was a good choice, since I think it adds to the detachment.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
hi! i like this story a lot! _ it was so sweet and romantic,i really like it(you'll see im a big fan of "planet ladder",especially seeu-kaguya pairing)i understand that was something between seeu and kagami but its part of the story. i just wanted to say that i like the story a lot.
-megumisakura _
moonjump05 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Wow! Another person who likes Planet Ladder! That's great! I think it is a wonderful manga, and your story was sincere and sweet.
Sisithewestwitch chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Ok... There are two things i must warn you before i start to praise your writing... Seeu passes out to stop any kind of stimuli from making him *remember* anything... Also... He seems to not be able to *touch* anyone as far as i've read... But that said and done... I LOVE THIS FIC! It's cute, in character for the most part... nd cute!