Reviews for The TiltaWhirl
moondocc chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
i loved it! is this a one-shot? cus thats too bad [
weasleylovechild chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
ur my new favorite author! seth/summer & the marauder's era fanfics - my faves. yeah this was really cute!
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Cute. Summer and Seth so belong together!

-Sarah
The Pale States chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
ah, how cute. you're right they are a great couple :)
darKpetalSofbluE chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
OH! Bluebottlebutterfly, you're as awesome at the OC as you are at HP! This is so cute. I, too, shit Seth/Summer for no reason other than I hate Anna. Huh. Call it a mystery!
Elvinprincess99 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
You know what ? the O.C is awesome as is this story. I,m sorry that this is OT but wouldn't Seth(Adam Brody) be the perfect person to play James (not in personality but in looks)and Ryan be a super Remus? Don't you think?
ILuvMoony chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Well, I'm not even a big OC fan (I missed the first like, five episodes and watched one episode, was completely confused, and just changed the channel) but guess what? I love your fanfiction. I NEED more.
Jezaray chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Aw!
(i hate one word reviews... so.. um, just letting you know i read and liked this one)
-j
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
AW! all this fluff is so cute! more more more! I LOVE SETH! :)
In Fair Verona chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Aww, that was a good tilt-o-whirl story! I enjoyed it.
XsesenX chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
AW! I want more!

** Sesen **
Gone in a Nano Second chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
That was so cute, it wasn't even funny.

Seeing as I love SS, the story raised it's awesomeness (that's not a word, but I feel to squishy and happy inside to think of a proper one)in my eyes.

Don't write another chapter for this. It's fantastic as a one shot. But I do hope you're planning on writing an actual chaptered SS fic sometime soon. I, for one, would definitely read it.

Nano
JORDAN chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
pease please continue
jesslover chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
So cute. Seemed like if the scene of the show had been extended, that is exactly what it would have been like. Excellent potrayal of both characters. If you'd update, I am sure i would have a lot more great thing to say about the story.
Effervescence chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Aw, that was adorable! Seth and Summer were perfectly in-character, and so cute together.

I especially like this exchange:

"Hmm. Actually, Summer, we did make out, remember? That Time We Made Out By The Pool At My Grandfather's Birthday Party?"

"Hmm, remember: The Time That Cohen Didn't Get Frenched?"

...hee! I love Summer. Great fic, I'm looking forward to more OC fics from you.