Reviews for Love Hina Power of the Heart
shinobi8 chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
ITS GREAT BUT FINISH THE NEXT CHAPTER SUNDAY 8 FEB
PLEASE!
Rage Buddha chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
*looks back at story* .. hm.. *nods* very good.. even better with naru not being added to the love equation... but im still kinda disappointed that the wedding and a possible epiloge that showed a bit of the future isnt here... could you possibly do your devoted and loyal fan the favor of adding a wedding chapter at least? please and cream? either way this is a creat story and i love it so very much
Gotenks01013 chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
Bugsy. I gotta say. You make one HELL of a story.
Anytime you put Keitaro w Motoko in any scene, i KNOW something good comes out of it. Then you go and devote a whole story, great work man. This succesfully incorporates some of actual HINA lore with your own touch...and it works. It even manages to satisfy the ANTI-Naru clique w/o any Naru Bashing. I'll keep reading if you keep writing.
Kei-kun chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
This story just keeps getting better and better. Ill wait for the next chapter with great anticipation.
Knight's Shadow chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
Really good update original.
Hououza chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
Woah! That was certainly an unexpected twist!
It has been an excellent tale so far and I look forwars to seeing its conclusion, not to mention the continuations of your other works!
Good luck & best wishes!
Hououza
jennyjennai chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
That was an unexpected turn of events, Moe is now human. Pretty funny the way Tsuruko was flirting with Keitaro just a bit. With the way the manga and the anime were written, it was possible to have any one of the girls end up with Keitaro, even though Naru was the favorite... I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapter.
Rion chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
Weird, very weird.
Dave S chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
To be honest, I did not expect ir to go this way. Not that I am complaining, mind you. I am happy to see this.
I look forward to see other stories that you will create.
Cheers!
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Uh, don't know what to say... but maybe that the chapter was... well, not exactly bad, but it neded to be more polished. Oh well, at least Motoko is happy... - Hey, next chapter please!
Rating: 8.9/10
Omega X
jennyjennai chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Saved from the jaws of death by each other. Unique plot twist, it blew me away! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, although I'm not quite certain what's going to happen next.
crosseyedbutterfly chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!
_
Granted, Motoko was slightly OOC...it was still great! There are so few truly wonderful M/K romances out there...*sniffles*
~CB~
Knight's Shadow chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
Really getting better with each update soon.
tsaieric chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
Hey,
This a good fan fiction, I really like it, so please write more of it, okay? Oh also, I think this is more of a romance than a humor, so please remember to change the genre.
Hououza chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
That was both half expected and half not!
A very interesting chapter most certainly leading to a climactic finale.
I really have enjoyed this so far and look forward to seeing how you are going to round this off...if that is you are drawing it to a close. A sequel perhaps?
Good luck,