Reviews for Love Hina Power of the Heart
Nice job

Keep up dating.

- got me clinged.
Sephimorg chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
As before, a very good fic. I honestly don't know why I'm on such a KeiMot kick right now, but I like the way you've characterized the two of them. Good job!
zero chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
OMG that was awsome

I wanna know wut's coming plz update soon
jennyjennai chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
I must say that this has gotten extremely weird... But you hooked me! I really like the way this chapter was written from beginning to end. I llok forward to the next chapter.
Knight's Shadow chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Very cool update soon.
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Keitaro is getting all berserk, and Motoko couldn't finish her job. Everything is going down in a spiral where people's lives will be shortened... I LOVE IT!

It was a great chapter. The storyflow wasnt as fast as yesterdays, but it was great. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Rating: 9.4/10
Hououza chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
_

Oh my god! That really can't be good! I hope they are both alright!

Really good chapter, please update soon! Really must find out if they made it...

Good luck,

Hououza
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
Well, the story is getting great so far, except that this title, the storyline went a wee bit too fast.

I still want to read the next chapter, but somehow, I kinda feel the chapter was a bit rushed. Please take your time before posting it. A few polishes can turn this into a even greater story.

Rating: 9.1/10

Omega X
Hououza chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
Unexpected turn there, I hope he can rescue her in time...

Nice chapter, in theory I would assume this seems to be heading towards a Keitaro/Mokoto romance but I know from past experience never to judge so early.

I look forwards to seeing more, best wishes,

Hououza
Knight's Shadow chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
Getting better with each update soon.
Sephimorg chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
What an interesting AU concept. It would certainly go far in explaining Keitaro's seeming immortality.

I'd love to read more of this.
Jonathan Shim chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
that was really good. im wondering if keitaro can be defeated but that doesn't really matter. it was really good and cant wait for more chapters
Jihi chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
Ah as usual another great fic... oh poor Keitaro life's being a brutal on him but just wondering will Motoko's older sister be involved in this? i mean it'll quite interesting if she does. Any way please update soon!
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
Ouch, it seems Keitaro is more or less acepting the fact that people are after his neck. That would explain his initial "I don't give a damn, kendo girl" attitude.

Now that almost everything is out of the open, what is in store for our hero?

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.

9.2/10

Omega X
Baka-Alaskan chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
Great Story Bugsy! I love it! Can't wait for more!

* A Baka-Alaskan/SFFAL review. SFFAL,Shinobu fans united in fan fiction. Baka-Alaskan, Alaskan Fanboy that likes to write and read fanfiction. *
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »