Reviews for Love Hina Power of the Heart
Hououza chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
Nice, interesting story so far. Look forwards to future chapters!

Hououza
NagoyaX chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
Dude, this is great man :P

Keep up the good work !
Knight's Shadow chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
Very good twist to the update soon.
Knight's Shadow chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
Really update soon.
Hououza chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
Nice chapter, this is certainly shaping up to be a very interesting story.

I look forward to future chapters.

Good luck,

Hououza
Dalaofu chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Nicelt written, though I find Keitaro's power to be a little quirky. Funny and enjoyable.
unknown chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I like it. I would like to see it turned into a Motoko and Keitaro fic if possible. Looking forward to more of the story. You should trust in your abilities as a writer and not let anyone deter you if you want to continue. You will at least have one reader in me if you continue.
Spiritblade chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Go for it.

Keitaro sounds like he is mastering Elemental Sorcery, though thou art free to disagree with me. The kind of magicks wielded by the Fallen Guardian Angels of the House of the Rising Wind. Hee...
Baka-Alaskan chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
This story is shaping up to be another great one from you Bugsy. I can't wait for the next chapter!

* Baka-Alaskan/SFFAL review. Shinobu fans United in Fan Fiction. *
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
First,don't take this the wrong way. I review stories I really like, so even if I critisize it a bit, I still like it.

The first problem the chapter had was the conversation flow. Even though I could understand who was talking, I never saw, or imagined what KEitaro was doing. Was he in bed? Was he sleeping in the couch? Where was his mother? The first part of the story showed this fault, so I hope you can fix that.

Second fault I saw was some OOC [Out of Character] of some characters. It had to do with those two friends of Motoko. Although they hang out with Motoko, it doesnt mean they dislike boys like her. Sure, they called Haitani and Shirai losers, and were so hung up to Motoko that you'd think they are... les*sneeze*bians, but they are not. Motoko is also not the grab the hilt of her sword at the sight of any man. I mean, what was her first reaction to Seta when they met, not when they fough?

The mystery is cool. Who is inside him? His sister?

Anyway, nice chapter, a few polishing needed. I rate the chapter a good 9/10, so please keep it up.

Omega X
djkjin88 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
once again bugsy, you've made a masterpeice out of an alarmingly short about of words by ur standard chapter lenght.

0:)