Reviews for One, Two, Drop
mistrali chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hah, I liked the way you wrote Volney.

I thought Numair was a wee bit OOC, but then again I'm not used to him desperate, starving, homeless and *juggling* for a living. ;)
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very interesting. I'm not sure how old Numair was when he left Carthak, but I like how you wrote this from someone else's POV. Great use of descriptions.

KrisEleven~
TheGeekWhoBetrayedMe chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Ohh... very good. *loud applause*
Yabberli chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I never fail to be amazed by the skill and creativity with which you do your work.
Fate chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Oh Kitty I love this! *rubs hands together* Yes, your Volney and MY Volney *giggles* MWA HA HA!
Dragon and the Wild Mage chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Wow! All I can say, Wow! Love Numair so much!

~alex~
Wildphire chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
where did numy go *teehee*?
PennyGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
this was good, it's well written, and i liked the way that you made a connection between numair and volney rain. very nice story two thumbs up.
Yellow Zinnia chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
O, very intriguing! I can't wait to see where you take this story. I really enjoyed your other Volney Rain pieces, and I love your interpretation of young!Numair. Your dialogue is really fluid and very consistent with your characterization. Thanks for another great fic and I can't wait for more!
Kayden Eidyak chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Hey, that was really nifty. Liked it a lot. Especially liked young Numair.
QueenofConnaught chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This is good! Write more soon please. I really want to see where it's going.
Boosette chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Kitty, something really must be done about you. :) You see, my family had El Pollo Loco chicken for dinner last night, and this morning I went in to get some leftovers for breakfast. Mummy dear, unfortunately, had drenched the whole thing in avacado salsa. /Inappropraitely green/ avacado salsa. The image, I believe, is going to be with me all day. *grin*

Of course, now I must laud and praise you on a marvelous piece fanfic. *lauds and praises* I love young!Numair. And I love Volney. And I adore them in the same story. Numair seemed like he was attempting to keep up a pretense of semi-haughtiness to himself- and failing (even worse than he failed with the juggling!)

'Not really sure what else to say, other than that I needed that to cheer me up(*grumblereportcardsgrumble*) and that I hope it cheered /you/ up. *squishes*