Reviews for The Nightmare Realm
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
I'm not completely sure how thinking of "black lady" can help Usa forgive so easily... I think I understand, but I'm not so sure...
Maeve Morgan chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
Well, so, for the past ten days or so I've been reading your Sailor Moon stories (in reading order), so I figured before I moved on to the next one I'd leave some of my thoughts. I feel bad because I should be reviweing each work individually, if only to say "nice story, good work, keep at it" kind of stuff. I can't say that I ever will, but I'll most certainly try to come back later, as it's only what you deserve.

You have possibly created the best Sailor Moon fanfiction universe I've ever seen! I simply can't stop marvelling at all the things you created, how much the Senshi have evolved and how utterly human they remain nonetheless. The family dramas such as "Most Important", "Best Intentions" and "Burning Ambition" are amazing, not to mention the beautiful thing that is "Fear of the Unknown". Every work of yours had something that touched me deep in my heart-if you'll forgive me saying it in such a corny way-and reminded me why I still love this series so much after so many years. I don't think I've ever seen someone bring out their human side, with all the flaws and deep feelings, as you have.

Now the action/adventure pieces are such a wonderful experience, they're thrillers that move at a fast pace and still have humor, drama and romance as they come. The Ascension Trilogy in special was just wow. The way you thought of details like how Pluto is forbidden to stop time under penalty of death, the creation of the Door of Time and the Palace of Crystal Tokyo, Kakyuu's part in helping Serenity-it's just wow!

And then what you did with little Chibi-Usa and her Senshi is equally amazing. I've come to love these girls and their adventures as much as when I first saw the first series of Sailor Moon, introducing Usagi and all the others. I can't wait to read more about them and what's to come. Your Juno and Vesta are becoming favorites of mine in my seemingly perpetually growing list of favorite characters. This latest story just reinforced this, and I hope everything turns out all right for Vesta-not before a whole lot of angst, though. ;)

I'd also like to congratulate you and thank the Gods that you're such an amazing writer in terms of grammar and overall use of the English language as well. There are some fairly atrocious things out there, really. And your stories have improved my vocabulary and helped me keep sharp. English isn't really my first language. I'm from Brazil and speak primarily Portuguese. Which reminds me, if the city you refer to when talking of the Asteroid Senshi's past is what I think it is, the correct name is Sao Paulo. Paolo is the Italian form of Paulo. They have the same pronunciation and all, and sorry for being so nitpicky, but I just had to point that out.

Also, that is one very interesting past for the Asteroid Senshi. Is that canon at all or all of your creation? I don't know why I never thought of the Amazon Quartet in the same context as the Amazon Rain Forest. It's brilliant! The only part that gets me confused was when Vesta was having her nightmare of when her mother was killed, if I remember correctly she said to be back to the streets of Sao Paulo, and then a military policeman of Brasilia yelled at her to drop the gun. What got me confused is that Sao Paulo and Brasilia are two different cities and very far apart, and I couldn't help wondering what that guy was doing there then. Oh, and another part was when they said they had escaped the orphanage in Sao Paulo to live in the Amazon Jungle, because the forest is actually very far from SP. But anyway, can't wait to learn more about their past!

Oh, and I forgot to say how wonderful it is that Hotaru went to live in Crystal Tokyo with Usa and the others! That was also one brilliant idea that is working nicely for all parties. I'm waiting to see when Haruka and Michiru will return. Oh I miss those two! And Pluto. If I get this whole time-travel thing correctly, the Pluto that guarged the Door of Time in Crystal Tokyo went back in time and got killed in the battle with Black Moon, and the Pluto that fought with them against Pharaoh 90, Nehelenia, Galaxia and the ones that came afterwards is the one Queen Serenity sent back in time to be reborn as Setsuna Meioh after the Pluto from the future got killed. Right? Or at least that's what had happened in the manga, if my memory serves me. Ugh, this whole storyline always gives me headaches.

Oh dear. I think I've blabbed enough for now. Please, just know you have one more fan around, reading and enjoying your stories. Oh, one last question: where do "Forbidden Fruit" and "Nature Lover" come in the timeline of the stories? I don't think they're listed in the reading order, and I'd like to know.

Thanks!
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
I Love The Story!
Deep Serenity chapter 12 . 8/29/2005
well done, love the realism, and for record I think the decision with ves ves was good and I agreed with it all, I really liked this one for the lessons in it.

I see I have a lot of catching up to do, I kept seeing the references to Ami and Lita...but I want to read that story, I'll get it it.

great job
Deep Serenity chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
"Don't touch it!" snarled Sailor Moon.

"But I only wish to use it to kill you," Echidna replied innocently.

LMAO, you have a way with crazy char. This one is your best yet!
Deep Serenity chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
So far good stuff and YAY for me getting to see the King in action!
Usagrrl chapter 12 . 1/27/2004
I love endings filled with hope.
Roby Murphy chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I've just read all your stories involving Crystal Tokyo. I know it's kind of late to review for this story, but I am going to try to keep on track with your updates for your stories. Your Ascension Trilogy was a masterpiece. Back to this story I think Endymion's reaction towards Vesta is hypocritical when he a did a lot worse to Serenity/Sailior Moon in their final battle. I was shocked, but I know he loves Serenity and Usa more than anything. SORRY for the long review I guess I had a lot to say.
Fleur the First chapter 12 . 1/24/2004
I can't believe it's actually the end. I was sure there would be another chapter after this. Anyway, I'm pleased with the way things turned out and very impressed with the entire story. But then again, you already knew that. I'll be back when your next work is out!
Usagrrl chapter 11 . 1/17/2004
Poor Vesta. Let's hope they have mercy on her.
Fleur the First chapter 11 . 1/17/2004
I have no idea how you're going to resolve this, but be sure that I have complete faith in your ability to surprise me with the best ending possible. Now I just wish I'd held off on reading this so I wouldn't have to wait as long for the next chapter.
Arianna Sunrise chapter 11 . 1/17/2004
OMG! No, not Helios, that would just be bad! Oh, but how else would it work? *Sigh* update soon!
just a reader chapter 11 . 1/17/2004
Oh,very climatic chapter! Must see what happens next!
Fleur the First chapter 10 . 1/16/2004
Oh dear. And it seemed so simple for a moment. I suppose we can't have that, however. Great chapter!
Usagrrl chapter 10 . 1/11/2004
"Your daughter will one day surpass you, Your Majesty... to be greater than you both combined"
I always knew that was the case. (true ChibiUsa fan)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »