Reviews for RockaBye, Baby
This was a really great story and I really loved little Draco and Seamus PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more I think so many people would love it. It's just so cute I can't wait till u update!
Macy chapter 2 . 6/4
Don't worry about my parents got divorced too. Keep up the good work!
bobfred21 chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
are harry and seamus together?
ElijahJessGodric chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
More! This is a really good story and Draco is so cute! haha. Waiting eagerly but patiently for a next update you new follower - Jess
TheDemonLady chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Come back and write more this is SO cute
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I think Harry should start to think of him as a fatherly figure
then Sev gets together with Remus D
thetearsofbutterflies chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
long is eras in the mental years to which life degrades us one by one
sunsetsmiles2 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! Its a story that would be successful because loads of people would read it. You should write more than just two chapters- finish the Story! It's Honestly Really good. I've even put it as one of my favourite stories.
DelightfulSins chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
This has got to be the most adorable, toe curling, warm fuzzy feeling inducing fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Seriously...waaaay cute! I am hoping that this story will be continued because it is absolutely amazing and I'd be shattered if it wasn't. Please, please, PLEASE continue. I'm not above begging at this point. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
The way you write this makes Draco so cute as a child! I can just imagin it! It's so cute ! .
Mgriffith490 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I loved this story and I would love to read more.
Harriet Noir chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
LOVE IT
ITS VERY CUTE
UPDATE SOON?
blackbloodywolf chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
no! there must be more!
aww chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
plez update love your story
grimmich chapter 2 . 10/5/2012